• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Inuyasha Season 4

toxictwinkie

I went on the VIZ website and I can't find any info on Inuyasha season 4 DVD box set...Does any one know when it will come out or is it cancelled?

I reckon the box set should at least come now or very very soon, seems late to me =(

Thanx ;078;

theboar

Entei is Entei!
I've seen it all, story unfinish :/

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
It's Inuyasha. Save your money and go buy some ice cream or soemthin'.

plus Suncoast is practically running out of business just like Sam Goody. Suncoast and Sam Goody were great for buying Older anime DVDs and Hentai since Best Buy has none.

Asrialys

lol I see them on the shelves at Suncoast and other stores that sell media. But I dare not take a closer look at them. I just notice them from a distance. Doesn't help that at my Suncoast, the adult material is right next to anime and children's shows...What an odd placement. I'm not at Suncoast a lot because I hate the mall it's in, but I have never seen anyone buy the adult material, let alone look at it.

Does anyone know what's the episode after Use the Sacred Jewel Shard Part 2? I don't know how somebody couldn't like Inuyasha! There are 2 people in my class that are absolutly absesed with it!

Erus Black Mage

Does anyone know what's the episode after Use the Sacred Jewel Shard Part 2? I don't know how somebody couldn't like Inuyasha! There are 2 people in my class that are absolutly absesed with it!

I'd rather watch ALL of Naruto than too watch Inuyasha.

Yes, I would go that dramatic.

The word is obsessed, amd I don't know how somebody could like crap like Inuyasha.

Anyways, Episode 167 (Use the Scared Jewel Shard Part II) is the last anime episode. Thank god.