• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

InuYasha vs. Naruto?

InuYasha Or Naruto?

• InuYasha

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Naruto

Votes: 43 66.2%
  • I cant decide

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • I havent seen either one before

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
I've watched up to 136 along with the occasional crappy filler.

And youtube has horrible video quality and sucks in comparison to other methods of viewing.

Youtube is fine with me, i can watch InuYasha eps i havent seen. Oh and now i know a character who is more annoying then Kagome, its Tea from Yu-Gi-Oh.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Yet you can watch eps. you haven't seen, but with actually decent quality, elsewhere.

If you wait for it to come out on DVD and i havent got Foxtel to watch them on TV so YouTube is the next best thing

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Status
Not open for further replies.