• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

InuYasha vs. Naruto?

InuYasha Or Naruto?

• InuYasha

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Naruto

Votes: 43 66.2%
  • I cant decide

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • I havent seen either one before

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Well i know i cant really say much, being as i havent seen Naruto yet, but the Uncut DVD's are coming out soon. But in many Anime Forums i have always seen a Poll about this for some reason, so i thought, why not make a thread here.......

Well no one could guess what i will pick, lol :p

But which do you prefer

InuYasha Or Naruto?

Staryu

I know, I know..
I almost picked can't decide..almost. But..I started watching Naruto and it's pwnful, so thats what I picked.

Naruto is mediocre and Inuyasha is horrible.

So Naruto I guess, but that's like picking the best jug of expired milk out of a big bunch of them.

Lord of the pants

<-- Space godzilla!!
Inuyasha's older has an awesome enemy has giant swords and a gate to the netherworld.
Naruto has orochimaru and gaara...

For me it all comes down to my fave characters of the series
Naraku VS Orochimaru
Sorry orochimaru but naraku wins

Gaara's good Orichimaru is'nt the strongest enemy thats th akusti's (soory can't remember the name right now the demon stealing people) leader is and since this guy is stronger than Itachi who Pwns Naraku naruto win

Gaara's good Orichimaru is'nt the strongest enemy thats th akusti's (soory can't remember the name right now the demon stealing people) leader is and since this guy is stronger than Itachi who Pwns Naraku naruto win

Pretty much every other akatsuki member owns Itachi in fighting skills, personality and looks.

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Pretty much every other akatsuki member owns Itachi in fighting skills, personality and looks.

Kisame, FTW.

Ah, and Naruto's better, IMO. At least I'm enjoying it, rather than annoyed by it (I don't watch the anime anymore, or at least until fillers stop, so don't count that).

Deidara is full of kick-*ssery and win. :D
I mean, he [SPOIL]Even KILLED Gaara for Christ's sake, with barely any effort, not to mention getting his arms cut off, but shrugging it off like it was nothing. o_O[/SPOIL]

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
He didn't kill Gaara. If he did, they wouldn't have been able to extract the Shukaku from him

Also, Hidan>>>>>>all

Okay, okay. [SPOIL]He NEARLY died. :\
Although he was close enough to dying that Chiyo had to give her life to save his. [/SPOIL]

Then again, I haven't read that chapter in awhile, so I might've forgotten how that went.

Last edited:
Okay, okay. [SPOIL]He NEARLY died. :\
Although he was close enough to dying that Chiyo had to give her life to save his. [/SPOIL]
When Gaara was captured by Deidara, he wasn't dead, or even close to death. If he was killed, the Shukaku would have been killed with him, and that's a no-no. So, Deiara brought him to the cave, where he had the Shukaku sucked out of him, where he WAS then killed from the seperation, which is why Chiyo had to give her life.

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
When Gaara was captured by Deidara, he wasn't dead, or even close to death. If he was killed, the Shukaku would have been killed with him, and that's a no-no. So, Deiara brought him to the cave, where he had the Shukaku sucked out of him, where he WAS then killed from the seperation, which is why Chiyo had to give her life.

Same diff.

Oh, and I forgot to mention how right you are about Hidan. =P
A guy who finally shows religion in Naruto EXISTS (even though it's not a real religion).

Damn, he and his partner took that demon cat down like it was nothing. :O

Yep, more wasted character potential in the form of the Nibi, eh?

And anybody who stabs himself as a ritual after doing something important is awesome in my book.

bigboss1022

holy crap Inuyasha is so myuch better. better characters better story but drags on for a long time.

Hiden and Kakuzu are neat and opposite partners. Kakuzu's greed and Hiden's religion obession really contrast each other.

Other guy i like for mere appearence is Tobi. Kinda remind me of The Question who is indeed a badass.

Tobi running away from the Sanbi screaming for help was awesome.

Honestly, the only Akatsuki member I don't like is Itachi, who I loathe almost as much as Emosuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.