• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Inuyasha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread needs to be close.

ok, this is where i draw the line. inuyasha is a very, VERY bad anime in my opinion. the fights are very lackluster, and they get boring really fast. (IY swings tetsusaiga around a bit, miroku uses the wind tunnel, Kagome screams inuyasha's name like 3 times each eppy.) and th villans are very generic. inuyasha is generally liked by little attention craving middle schoolers who think horses are gods. and those who think that Inuyasha is original and awesome-- It's called Fushugi Yuugi. read it. like it.

Plus, if you want something better by rumiko takahashi, read ranma 1/2. it's alot better.
Ok, i'm done. *puts on battlefranky repellent)

RandomCharizard

too finish the topic title:

Inuyasha....sucks so much donkey balls that it is almost leagues below naruto.

The anime, that is.

The manga is on the same level though :s

sartsa

WoW, a thread about Inu Yasha! :D I have all the Inu Yasha anime episodes ;D and i have readen almost all the manga from web ^^ I own only few of Inu manga books myself, but luckily, some people upload it into net ;D
I also have seen all the movies ;D Inu Yasha rocks!<3 <3<3<3
btw; i heard that they're making some new episodes of it o_O(?)
hopefully it's true ;D

(ps: i mostly like the show because i'm BIG romantic ^^')

WoW, a thread about Inu Yasha! :D I have all the Inu Yasha anime episodes ;D and i have readen almost all the manga from web ^^ I own only few of Inu manga books myself, but luckily, some people upload it into net ;D
I also have seen all the movies ;D Inu Yasha rocks!<3 <3<3<3
btw; i heard that they're making some new episodes of it o_O(?)
hopefully it's true ;D

(ps: i mostly like the show because i'm BIG romantic ^^')

Inu Yasha's "romantic" is full of fail.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
From what I've heard, Inuyasha is a Fushigi Yuugi rip-off (and since I'm a FY fan, I'd probably be sitting there complaining about all the similarities if I read/watched it).

Could someone explain why people seem completely obsessed over Inuyasha?

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Could someone explain why people seem completely obsessed over Inuyasha?

Melodrama and longevity. It's a winning formula if you want money. Why do you think soap operas have always been popular?

From what I've heard, Inuyasha is a Fushigi Yuugi rip-off (and since I'm a FY fan, I'd probably be sitting there complaining about all the similarities if I read/watched it).

You're technically correct. it kinda is FY ripoff. I like Fushigi Yugi way better than Inu Yasha ever will.

Fiend Ryu

Title Pending
IMO, here's Inuyasha in a nutshell:

OMG!!! THIS VILLAGE IS UNDER ATTACK BY A DEMON!!!111

OMG! THIS DEMON HAS A JEWEL SHARD

OMG IT'S NARAKU!!!

Oh god, Naraku, that pathetic excuse for a bad guy NEVER DIES. They make it look like the final battle until he escapes and they fight him again.

Worst anime I've ever seen.

freedom-123

AAMayL supporter
i used to watch but i finished it now...and cant be bothered to read the manga -____-

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Oh god, Naraku, that pathetic excuse for a bad guy NEVER DIES. They make it look like the final battle until he escapes and they fight him again.

That made me remind of Sephiroth...ha.

Meh, Inu Yasha is a FY rip-off, darn it..

It's better if you watch Ranma 1/2, at least it has it's benefits...o_O

;006;

Status
Not open for further replies.