• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Inuyasha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE

Reimei

King Stone Flash!
If I remember correctly, it's a type of gym shorts worn by grade schoolers.

And the bloody bells go off. OH TsC you and your fetish.

I still remember that awesome sig you had before some admins kept whining about it and had it removed.

And the bloody bells go off. OH TsC you and your fetish.

I still remember that awesome sig you had before some admins kept whining about it and had it removed.

Unfotunetly. Which is why mods are such pansy.

BF, high school girls wear them also.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
I LOVE Inuyasha! I perfer the anime to pokemon, but I like the pokemon manga better.

Here's my favorite Inuyasha characters:

1. Kirara ^_^
2. Sango
3. Kagome

Favorite Pokespecial Characters:

1. Blue(female)
2. Yellow/Red
3. Green/Silver

Rave

Banned
And.... how does Pokespecial fit into this wasteful discussion?

FireKero!

SWABLR
And.... how does Pokespecial fit into this wasteful discussion?

They're both crap? :)

I used to like Inu Yasha. I even liked the Band of Seven arc, which was much, MUCH better then most of the other arcs I've seen in other anime.

But then I realised that nothing was happening, so I gave the series a mid-short break. I came back to the manga scene in March only to see that Inu Yasha had accomplished ten years and 500 chapters, but nothing had happened yet.

I even bothered to read chapter 519 a couple hours ago, hoping to see an interesting fight or discussion. Nope, same ****.

Rumiko Takahashi is the worst storyteller I've ever seen in my entire life. The only good thing to come from her was Lum and Maisõn Ikkoku, and the latter even drag in some parts. :(

MugenKeiji

THERE'S NO $50 HERE!
I just thought 518 was BS enough... something I NEVER thought Takahashi would do.

Sesshoumaru magics his arm back AND gets a new sword, then Totosai appears in the clear and present face of danger to tell him to use the force...er, tell him that he's a true Daiyoukai by jumping out of his father's shadow and now he gets a new exploding sword.

Tell me, who did NOT wince in a moment of disbelief when they read THAT?

Though to be fair it's the year of the dog and Inuyasha seems to be drawing to a close.

FireKero!

SWABLR
I just thought 518 was BS enough... something I NEVER thought Takahashi would do.

Sesshoumaru magics his arm back AND gets a new sword, then Totosai appears in the clear and present face of danger to tell him to use the force...er, tell him that he's a true Daiyoukai by jumping out of his father's shadow and now he gets a new exploding sword.

Tell me, who did NOT wince in a moment of disbelief when they read THAT?

Though to be fair it's the year of the dog and Inuyasha seems to be drawing to a close.

I hope so, but how many times has that happened already?

Akira Toriyama was pressured by his editors and fans to continue the Dragonball series over and over. Mabye it's the same with Takahashi?

Seriously, that woman needs a new manga to work on .Inu Yasha has it's finer points, but most belong to Sesshomaru, who goes through more influxes in power the my girlfriends weight during her period.

There's no story, no way for Inu Yasha to get stronger. There's been too much focus on Sesshomaru these last few months. Might as well make him the strongest being of all time, get the brothers to knock out the bad guy (for good!) and put a dying sog to rest.

MugenKeiji

THERE'S NO $50 HERE!
I think the problem with any major mangaka would be that they'll only finish their biggest project if they have another one in sight. Inuyasha is one of those series that's too popular for its own good, so it could drag on to the point where the goal no longer matters really.

You can't blame them really, if it gets people reading, it's good money. At the same time it's a fine prison.

FireKero!

SWABLR
Yeah, that makes sense. :/

But still, the fact that there really is no ending in sight is a bit sad. After 11 years of publication, you'd establish a real goal by now, right? Naraku can't die, and he keeps making children that are the primary antagonist for Inu Yasha and crew. That's all he's been doing for the last while. In One Piece, ten years have passed, but we at least know where the manga will end, at that it's already been penned.

Despite my current feelings for Inu Yasha, I don't want it to end up like Zombie Powder or Shaman King.

Rumiko Takahashi is the worst storyteller I've ever seen in my entire life. The only good thing to come from her was Lum and Maisõn Ikkoku, and the latter even drag in some parts. :(

Maison Ikkoku does not drags. I dunno where you got that from. for reasonable 15 volumes, that seems just perfect for romance comedy series.

The other romance series she doen that I like is One Pound Gospel, and the Rumic theaters anthologies.

Those are good.

Inu yasha is her only cash cow now. Making it become horrible with now direction to go.

She should learn something from Kentaro Muira for story telling and direction than her money and ego.

FireKero!

SWABLR
Maison Ikkoku does not drags. I dunno where you got that from. for reasonable 15 volumes, that seems just perfect for romance comedy series.

The other romance series she doen that I like is One Pound Gospel, and the Rumic theaters anthologies.

Those are good.

Inu yasha is her only cash cow now. Making it become horrible with now direction to go.

She should learn something from Kentaro Muira for story telling and direction than her money and ego.

Maison does drag in certain parts. From volume 9-12 was very drawn out (however, the relationship between Shun and Asuna wrapped up very nicely), but I enjoyed the series. One of my all-time favourite manga. :)

Clefairy, hardly anybody can create work that can even compare to Berserk. That series and Muira are a legend on their own.

Clefairy, hardly anybody can create work that can even compare to Berserk. That series and Muira are a legend on their own.

There's some manga that match Berserk in excellent story telling and etc. Most of em are rare and unseen by Americans though.

World is Mine is one of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.