• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Inzazni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ero-Sennin

Welcome back Zeyre.

Bulldogs

Banned
Don't harass our members Shadow. Needz moar activiteh

Bulldogs

Banned
Yeah, we need to start raping this section so that people will join.

Bulldogs

Banned
Ero please get your war match done :(. I'm never gonna be able to battle mine :/

SneaselClaw

We need more members (d)

More members you say? Ice clan you say? How do I sign up!?

Oh right:

Forum Name: SneaselClaw
Friend Code: Sig
Rate yourself as a battler: 2/10 It's been a long time since I battled competitively
History at Serebii: Joined the forums when Weavile was confirmed for 4th Gen, started posting when I got Soul Silver
Why would you like to join: Ice types baby!

Zeyre

Banned

Oh right:

Rate yourself as a battler: 2/10 It's been a long time since I battled competitively
History at Serebii: Joined the forums when Weavile was confirmed for 4th Gen, started posting when I got Soul Silver

Welcome to the clan I hope you like it here. Me or bulldogs may test you whenever we see you so be ready

Oh right:

(Y) Pro leik yo.

zapper22001

Join BLD
oh cool, sup?

fschulze47

Mighty Marvo
I'll join your clan.

Forum Name: fschulze47
Friend Code: 2707 7676 2306
Rate yourself as a battler: 8.5. This is completely based on my Wi-Fi record of 27 wins and 4 losses.
History at Serebii: Lurked for many years, joined a year and a half ago, been posting ever since.
Why would you like to join: To really judge myself as a competitive battler, gain inspiration for new strategies, and because Glaceon is pure win.

Oh yeah and one other thing. I can't chat. Anything that happens you'll have to notify me, I'll check the thread as often as I can and do whatever it takes to make it easier for the members here to ignore this setback. I really want to battle for the Inzazni Clan.

Please PM for a test battle if you accept. I'd also like to note that I can EV train Pokemon very, very quickly.

Zeyre

Banned
I'll join your clan.

Forum Name: fschulze47
Friend Code: 2707 7676 2306
Rate yourself as a battler: 8.5. This is completely based on my Wi-Fi record of 27 wins and 4 losses.
History at Serebii: Lurked for many years, joined a year and a half ago, been posting ever since.
Why would you like to join: To really judge myself as a competitive battler, gain inspiration for new strategies, and because Glaceon is pure win.

Oh yeah and one other thing. I can't chat. Anything that happens you'll have to notify me, I'll check the thread as often as I can and do whatever it takes to make it easier for the members here to ignore this setback. I really want to battle for the Inzazni Clan.

Please PM for a test battle if you accept. I'd also like to note that I can EV train Pokemon very, very quickly.

Welcome to the clan! Me or Bulldogs will test you whenever we see you on

fschulze47

Mighty Marvo
Thank you :) I'll also try to contact you when I'm on. I'm pumped!

You could also battle me,even though not a test battle,just for fun.

But prolly not until later ._.

Cos chores are a *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.