1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'Technology Help' started by Arceusgamer14, Sep 26, 2012.

?

Which one is the best for me?

Poll closed Oct 3, 2012.
  1. iPhone 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. iPhone 4S

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Arceusgamer14

Arceusgamer14 Well-Known Member

I've been confirmed that I would get a iPhone 4 for my birthday and my problem is I don't know what iPhone is better! I'm not getting iPhone 5 or just not right now. But I want to know which is better the iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S.
    besides Siri what other features does the iPhone 4S has that the iPhone 4 doesn't?

2. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Well, buddy, they're titled the 4, the 4S and the 5. Take a guess as to how that progresses.

Again, take a best guess.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/iphone-4/specs.html

vs.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/iphone-4s/specs.html

If you can at all get a 5 as opposed to either of the other models, do so. You'll be set for longer than you will with the 4 or the 4S. If you're really limited to the latter two, there's zero reason to go with the 4 over the 4S.

3. Abstinence Pistols

Abstinence Pistols Fahrvergnugen

If your birthday isn't for a while, or you're willing to wait, I'd say take a look the Nokia Lumia 920.

Other than having the Windows Phone OS, it seems like a pretty solid alternative to the iPhone - The price seems pretty steep compared to the iPhones, unfortunately, but the specs blow Apple's devices out of the water.

4. arceusvictini

arceusvictini Taking over Serebii

iPhones aren't bang for buck at all.

Do you like iOS or would you rather try Android or Windows Phone?

5. JimKelly

JimKelly New Member

You should consider jailbreaking it via redsn0w... and installing iOS 6

6. shadowswampert93

shadowswampert93 Well-Known Member

get an Android, lots more potential than an iPhone could ever think of having

7. Navarch

Navarch Well-Known Member

I really like my 4S. Great Camera, its fast, nice touch screen keyboard, and I love it overall. In fact, I am on Serebii with it right niw while I'm typing.