• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S

Which one is the best for me?

• iPhone 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • iPhone 4S

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arceusgamer14

I've been confirmed that I would get a iPhone 4 for my birthday and my problem is I don't know what iPhone is better! I'm not getting iPhone 5 or just not right now. But I want to know which is better the iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S.
besides Siri what other features does the iPhone 4S has that the iPhone 4 doesn't?

BCVM22

and my problem is I don't know what iPhone is better!

Well, buddy, they're titled the 4, the 4S and the 5. Take a guess as to how that progresses.

But I want to know which is better the iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S.

Again, take a best guess.

besides Siri what other features does the iPhone 4S has that the iPhone 4 doesn't?

http://www.apple.com/iphone/iphone-4/specs.html

vs.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/iphone-4s/specs.html

If you can at all get a 5 as opposed to either of the other models, do so. You'll be set for longer than you will with the 4 or the 4S. If you're really limited to the latter two, there's zero reason to go with the 4 over the 4S.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
iPhones aren't bang for buck at all.

Do you like iOS or would you rather try Android or Windows Phone?

Navarch

I really like my 4S. Great Camera, its fast, nice touch screen keyboard, and I love it overall. In fact, I am on Serebii with it right niw while I'm typing.