• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IPhone? BlackBerry? Samsung? The Smartphone Thread!

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
I've had the same IPhone for 2 years now!

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Blackberry, definitely. I CAN'T STAND touch screens. I've had two now, one of which was an Android, and hated both of them. Blackberries, on the other hand, are very easy-to-use phones that have a very good web browser, music player (have you HEARD how terrible the music player on Androids sound?) and easy access to everything you need.

Besides, the latest touch screen phones keep getting loaded with features that make them less and less of a phone and more of a thingamadoody that can apparently do everything. It's better with Blackberries, because the main focus of the device is still the phone, yet it has loads of other neat features.

bazinga

Wish I never even got rid of my iPhone 3G phone last year. Got it in '09 and decided to get a Blackberry Torch 9800 last April and sold the 3G phone. Biggest mistake I made last year indeed. I hate my BB with a passion, been nothing but trouble.

ConfusedEevee

Time Gear Thief
i dont like in any of that stuff. im happy with a nice computer and a 3ds

Espectra

The Ghost Type Guru!
I have an iPhone 3GS from Telecom NZ, I like it for the price I got it at, and I mainly just use for my music.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
im thinking off wishing for a/an iphone for my birthday. i wanna play games and browse internet... calling is for 1900 century people. which one should i get? i know its a hard question because its like: which color is BEST, red or blue?

my dad has an android and my friend an iphone. both look the same to me though xD

Flame Mistress

pff, blueprints are for 1900 century people

You have a horrible sense of humour, sir.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting my iPhone upgraded to iPhone 4, but my dad keeps on saying that he's waiting for iPhone 5 to come out. Wish he'd just shut up already and upgrade his to 4S so that I can nab his 4 =/

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Android here, wish I had an iPhone though. Can't complain since the android is pretty awesome too

Nyter

Island Challenger
TBH I got a Droid 3 JUST BECAUSE I can battle Pokemon Online on it... AND I MADE THE PERFECT CHOICE!!!!
Call me babes! <<< (This is a joke, let's not get crazy and make a thread about me!)

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader

dildadonz

Iphone, I tried android but it wasn't for me. I had experia play and damn that thing was complicated but ipods are just so noob friendly. Simple fun I guess.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
As I mentioned before, I wanted to get a BlackBerry. Well I finally bought one out of my birthday money today! So far I love it. I know loads of people have experienced problems with BB's before but hopefully I won't. I don't have anything against Android's or iPhone's, they're both 2 great types of Phones too.

Anaya

Synthesis
I have the HTC EVO Shift. I love Androids. I've had it for over a year. Love the Blackberry, but doesn't come close to the Android.

Shoudy4

I don't understand why KIDS get smartphones. That is so unnecessary. They don't have jobs. That's like an extra $50 a month. Crazy.