• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IPhone? BlackBerry? Samsung? The Smartphone Thread!

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I have a blackberry and it wiped my SIM card because I messed up on the password.

Thankfully it wiped all the old photos my brother had on there because there were loads and there is no 'delete all' option.

Yes, The passwords are stupid on Blackberries, I don't see the point in wiping your SIM Card just because you can't guess the password? Luckily I know my password so I can make sure that doesn't happen.

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
Ugh, what is it with iPhones? Seriously, I know barely anyone with any other phone and I HATE Apple products. I use my Nexus S running Android 4.0 (ICS) and I'm loving it. Seriously, what's so addicting about iPhones? I know it has Siri (iOS 5) but I use Iris which is still in alpha and most Android phones come built in with voice actions (For a while) so...yeah. Anyway, can an iPhone user say why they're so addicting?

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
You know what i have? The Razor, Thats right. I have the smartphone from 2004. And it still works.

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
Well, I've had an iphone4 for about year and a half now and I really cant imagine switching to anything else.

Its very easy to use, and since the release of the original iphone, I just cant use anything else. My friends have Droids and I've tried using them but I just cant get into the way you handle it. Maybe its because I've had it for so long, that my mind and fingers are trained to work it like its second nature

Nyter

Island Challenger
You know what i have? The Razor, Thats right. I have the smartphone from 2004. And it still works.

You should get the Android Razr. Heard that ish was dope.
I finally learned how to make my phone a wi-fi modem for other devices.

I've got a Motorola Droid PRO and I love it. I got it last June, and it's taken awhile to get used to, but I'm completely thrilled with my decision.
I mostly went with it because of the keyboard style. I wanted a keyboard, and I wanted a small one, like my old phone had. I need to get a new battery for it, though. :u

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I have a lg phoenix now. I used to have a htc inspire which was so cool but it fell out of my pocket somewhere unknown >.>

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Well, I've had an iphone4 for about year and a half now and I really cant imagine switching to anything else.

Its very easy to use, and since the release of the original iphone, I just cant use anything else. My friends have Droids and I've tried using them but I just cant get into the way you handle it. Maybe its because I've had it for so long, that my mind and fingers are trained to work it like its second nature

I have to agree with this. I just got an iPhone last month and I already know I can't ever switch to anything else. It's so easy to use and the apps make it extremely versatile and able to be personalized easily. It's so easy to use that you don't even have to think about it. I had my old touchscreen phone for three years and I had to turn it on yesterday to get some numbers off of it, and I had trouble pressing the buttons on it because the iPhone is so sensitive and I've adapted to it so quickly.

For some people, the iPhone might be the fad (like the Razr was 8 years ago, haha), but for me, I like it because I can personalize it, it's easy to use, and there's an app for just about everything that I need it to do, from music to work.

I also think that the iPhone's layout is more user-friendly than a Droid. Everything you need your iPhone to do is on the screen at the press of a button. I've seen videos of toddlers figuring out how to use an iPhone. The adamant Droid users out there will probably disagree with me, but I don't think that there is another smartphone that has such a sleek design like that, where there is no question what you have to select to get the phone to do what you want it to do.

Last edited:

MM13

Seestra
I used to have a Blackberry Curve 8530 but now I have an iPhone 4s and im not returning with blackberry

xDWarrior

I have the 4S. Sure beats the hell out of my Droid.
I DO NOT recommend Android to anybody at all.

Shinku

neko, desu~
I had a Blackberry but it was crushed a few months later.

I have an iPhone 3G now and I love it ^^ it's just annoying how you can't change the ringtone from the default one without doing something related to a computer ><

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
I have an iPhone 4S. I absolutely am in love with everything about it. Especially that it just automatically sends my pictures to my laptop and it syncs my iTunes library from my account instead of keeping music on the phone.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I'm keeping a close eye on the Sony Xperia Ion. That is one sleek and sexy phone. Right now I'm just using a Nokia 5230 which is kinda useless except for talking and texting. Only problem with the Ion is that it is carried by ATT while my service is with T-mobile.

The unlocked version is way too expensive. Guess I'll have to switch phone companies soon.