• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

iPhone/Mobile Gaming

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Does anyone else have a iPhone or mobile device that they use from time to time for gaming?

It seems like this forum is filled with people that don't think the iPhone offers any kind of good gaming experience, but I can say for sure that beneath the surface there are some really, really good games to go with the casual games (some of which are also great fun).

Anyone found any good gems?

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
Peggle, Plants Vs. Zombies, Trucks & Skulls, Osmos, Helsings Fire, GTA:CW, Game Dev Story, Infinity Blade, Cut The Rope, Doodle Jump, Pocket God, Doodle God, Angry Birds, and the Tap Tap series.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I'm not that much into it but I do enjoy my bejeweled and Labyrinth on it from time to time.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Angry Birds. The one true mobile game...

PkmnTrainerJ

I use my iPhone a lot for gaming. Currently playing Final Fantasy II on it.

Surfing_Pikachu

Slick

Banned
Fruit Ninja was made here in Brisbane.
I'm not sure whether it's a coincidence that Brisbane, where I live is the most prosperous game-studio city in Australia, but for me it's pretty "destiny-like".

I'm going to stop talking like a ***got now.
Bet you thought you'd never hear me say that.

Kaz~

Banned
Angry Birds! That is all I need to keep occupied for like the whole day.

backshamilton

Surprisingly, these technologies are how quickly and soon we will be in the holographic projection technology iPad generations. In fact, Apple and other companies have proposed to launch and holographic technology used in mobile devices patent.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
The devolopers HalfBrick and PopCap make some of the best games I have ever played on the I devices. The DefenG series is pretty entertaining aswell.

Slick

Banned
I work at a studio which makes small iOS and Android games, Valhalla Studios Bifrost. Check out Photon, their latest game. It's pretty damn addictive and completely free. They've also made Zombie Juice, which is now free with in-app purchases and Hot Tail, which was their first game if I recall correctly. It's not the greatest and it's a dollar, so I'd say only get it if you have nothing to do with that dollar.
They're working on a new game, but doing some testing for them, I can tell that it is far from finished.

>VIRAL VIRAL VIRAL

Whatever, Photon and Zombie Juice are pretty good.

EDIT: Just realized that this received a massive bump. Reported.

Last edited: