• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

iPod Classic 80GB problem

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Now I never had a problem with my iPod before this but, my iPod doesn't seem to like playing movies all the way through. When I get to a certaint point of the movie it stops and then goes all the way back to the beginning. I tried to re put it in the iPod and it still does the same thing so what should I do?

Tadashi

kiss my greens
There could be a glitch in the movie file you're trying to play. Does it happen to all movies, or to a single movie in particular?

If nothing else, you can do a Master Restart on your iPod (On your iPod's screen: Main Menu > Settings > Reset All Settings > Reset) It deletes everything in there and refreshes the memory. You'd have to reload all your songs & movies, though =\

If that doesn't work, there might be a software defect within the iPod itself, at which point you should return/exchange it at the store it was purchased (if you're still able), or contact Apple themselves. I believe they do exchanges if you send in your old iPod for another unit.

Laser Shuckle

how much memory of crap is on it? maybe you overloaded it or something, in which case it could be struggling to play movies.

Azatos

Now I never had a problem with my iPod before this but, my iPod doesn't seem to like playing movies all the way through. When I get to a certaint point of the movie it stops and then goes all the way back to the beginning. I tried to re put it in the iPod and it still does the same thing so what should I do?

Maybe it's a defect in the file?

Could you please tell me what movie it was or pm me the location of where you got it?