1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

iPod/iTunes Help!

Discussion in 'Technology Help' started by Runé, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Runé

Runé Banned

Ok so I just ordered an iPod Nano, and I dont want to buy songs from iTunes and send them over to my iPod. I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to send music over to my nano from like Limewire? What im getting at is can I send songs to my nano without using iTunes???

Please help!

Thanx...

2. ShiningClefairy

ShiningClefairy Meteor Trainer

You sure can, as long as they're either in the MP3 format or the AAC format. What happens when you plug in your iPod is, it acts like a USB flash drive, and you can cut and paste songs into it. Well, I don't know if that works. If it doesn't, use iTunes to import music from your hard drive onto your iPod.

Your iPod comes with an iTunes certificate, so you can buy about 4 or 5 songs.

3. Fatal

Fatal Banned

Damn! I was just wondering the same thing myself! I just downloaded some songs from limewire a few months ago, and all the sudden I forgot how to do it!

4. Deciteful

Deciteful Guest

My Friend Gets Songs From His CD's So Try That When You Get It....

5. Runé

Runé Banned

Ok thank you guys! ;)

6. Saffire Persian

Saffire Persian Now you see me...

Mhm, technically, if you download songs from Limewire, just drag that file over to the iTunes icon (if you're using a Mac like I am, at least) and that'll put it in iTunes, which then can go to your iPod by simply plugging it in. ^^

7. Runé

Runé Banned

Goodbye everyone......