• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

iPod/iTunes Help!

Runé

Banned
Ok so I just ordered an iPod Nano, and I dont want to buy songs from iTunes and send them over to my iPod. I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to send music over to my nano from like Limewire? What im getting at is can I send songs to my nano without using iTunes???

Please help!

Thanx...

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
You sure can, as long as they're either in the MP3 format or the AAC format. What happens when you plug in your iPod is, it acts like a USB flash drive, and you can cut and paste songs into it. Well, I don't know if that works. If it doesn't, use iTunes to import music from your hard drive onto your iPod.

Your iPod comes with an iTunes certificate, so you can buy about 4 or 5 songs.

Fatal

Banned
Damn! I was just wondering the same thing myself! I just downloaded some songs from limewire a few months ago, and all the sudden I forgot how to do it!

D

Deciteful

My Friend Gets Songs From His CD's So Try That When You Get It....

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Mhm, technically, if you download songs from Limewire, just drag that file over to the iTunes icon (if you're using a Mac like I am, at least) and that'll put it in iTunes, which then can go to your iPod by simply plugging it in. ^^