• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

iPod Nano question

Ok so i got an iPod Nano like 2 weeks ago now and got a few songs on it. but I wondered, how do you delete and rename songs there?
Some songs has wrong names and stuff and I want to change them. And there are some songs I have 2 of.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Itunes

Used it

Yeah, I have iTunes. But I dont really understand how it can deletes song on my iPod. I deleted some songs on iTunes. And they just came back after i added the iPod again.

treespyro

Vintage much?
What is your playlist. Go there and delete or make a new playlist. Did you even adjust the settings of your Ipod when it is syncing

I dont think I did. It just adds every song I get on iTunes.

treespyro

Vintage much?
1) Go to Make New playlist
2) Move songs to playlist
3) Insert Ipod
4) When it says how much space you have and so on. go to music
5) Click on what you want. e.g. Sync playlist only
6) Click Sync on the bottom and watch it insert

Thanks for the help!