• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris and Cilan [spoil]ing discussion. (Unconfirmed, happening in Aug/Sept)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

What I find weird is that Cilan and Iris may possibly leave in September. Don't the new games come out in October?

Yeah I could see Best Wishes ending on September 12th and then taking a two weak break. X/Y anime would start on the October 3rd in Japan and the games would come out on the 6th that's just my guess.

What I find weird is that Cilan and Iris may possibly leave in September. Don't the new games come out in October?

yea but we could get an episode at the very end with just Ash. Something at the lab. Then a break before the new series starts

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Personally, I'm glad that Ash is getting some new companions. These two never rubbed me the right way.

Anyway, we all saw it coming, its the end of a journey. After this, a new one will begin

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I just hope something major will happen Dento before he leaves. Like a promotion. He's not gotten nearly as much development as he deserves. :(

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I just hope something major will happen Dento before he leaves. Like a promotion. He's not gotten nearly as much development as he deserves. :(

I think there's a good chance he could become tracey's helper at home on pallet town, if that counts as development.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I think there's a good chance he could become tracey's helper at home on pallet town, if that counts as development.

I would like that. I'd also love to see his reaction to meeting Oak in person. XD (and I wanna see him get crushed by Muk)

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

Ew I hope not. :x Dento's not good with manual labor, he'll get fired within an hour!!

I think something with Purrloin may happen. If it goes over his past and blah blah I'LL TAKE IT.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I think the purrloin thing will be something lame, like he just got scared by one as a kid or something.

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
I do have a question about Purrlion. Why did Cilan follow the Purrlion in the movie, and not run away?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

if the game comes out in the first week of October it makes sense they leave in September, they can give us one or two pallet/lab episodes with Satoshi and his pokemon only.

/not happening

Kein

AKA Silktree
The Decolora saga may very well end in late July, meaning that there will be two months to fill. We have (limited) information about about a total of 13 episodes by now, which is exactly the amount that would bring us to the end of July.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I think it's unconfirmed that they're leaving. If this actually is fake which it probably isn't the guy that made it must have been really talented.

The legs above the logo are a bit dodgy, as if the logo has been copy/pasted on, but the faker forgot to cut the legs off..

I wonder if their rivals will be seen one last time.

Considering the amount of episodes we, if this scan is legit, have, then I doubt they'll fit in another rival episode for each of them.
- Oak/Rotom.
- Jirachi.
- Evolutionary Stones.
- Oshawott/Dewott.
- Zoroark and Meowth.
- Water Pokemon Pirates - Croconaw/Azumarill/Octillery/Ducklett.
- Claire episode.
- Tasting time episode.
- Ash vs. Iris - Hinted at in certain lines on the previous scan.
- Butterfree episode
- "Sayonara"-episode

A Zoroark, Croconaw, Butterfree, but also a Swellow (for which we do not have an episode for it to likely appear in yet) are the June toy set. So I'll just assume they approximately go into those slots. Rotom is also in that set, but it's episode airs on May 30th, so it's understandable for it to slide into the next months toy set.

Eitherway, that's 11 episodes headings. We can start to count the weeks left until October and incorporate these, and I'll put in two weeks for the movie reairing and subsequent obligatory break.
- April 25th: Da1 - Setting off from Unova is what I'm expecting.
- May 2nd: Da2
- May 9th: Da3
- May 16th: Da4 - Oshawott
- May 23rd: Da5
- May 30th: Da6 - Rotom
- June 6th: Da7 - Zoroark/Croconaw/Butterfree
- June 13th: Da8 - Zoroark/Croconaw/Butterfree
- June 20th: Da9 - Zoroark/Croconaw/Butterfree
- June 27th: Da10 - Jirachi
- July 4th: Da11 - Evolutionary Stone*
- July 11th: Mo15 reairing (Mo16 on July 13th)
- July 18th: Naruto 1hour in return for missing their slot on July 11th.
- July 25th: Da12
- August 1: Da13
- August 8: Da14
- August 15: Da15
- August 22: Da16
- August 29: Da17
- September 5th: Da18
- September 12th: Da19
- September 19th: Da20
- September 26th: Da21 - BW: The End
- October 3rd: Pre-release Break*
- October 10th: XyloYoga-1*

So that leaves us with 10 unrevealed episodes, if this scan is legit. You really think that they'd waste time on Burgundy?

If we're still expecting a tournament or something, then August will be the month to wait for. I hope this just wakes everybody up that the series is winding up, really fast.

July 4th date has an * because I don't know if it's confirmed, but Bulbapedia states it as so. October dates are estimated. Eitherway, 10 or 11 unrevealed episodes left for Best Wishes. Last note is that the summer is a bit more prone to having breaks, so there may be two more breaks, which gives us even less episodes to wait for.

"He deserves"? He hasn't done anything to warrant development.. He's been stale and grasping for straws at each and every moment which cluttered the character immensily. I don't think they can make up for all that waste.

Yeah, he'd give up on his goal completely.. xD

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
@Locormus
I disagree, though. I think Dento has been the best character in Pkmn yet, but he's gotten very few 'serious' plots and such for him, so yes, I think he deserves much more. This isn't a thread for that, though, so let's not argue about that.

Arceusgamer14

I'll be sad to see them leave, but I knew this was coming, though I think it may be around between September to November, depends on what Saga finale *Cough* Team Rocket Climax has waiting for Ash & Co.

JoaquinLorie

Best Wishes was great, but we already need a change. It would be more interesting with new partners for XY since there are going to be new pokemon and storylines, we need something more entertaining. Dento and Iris were good, but i think they will be definetly leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.