• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris' and Cilan's Pokemon

Which is your favourite/best?

• Axew

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Excadrill

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Emolga

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Pansage

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Dwebble

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Stunfisk

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Excadrill I suppose, but that's only because I like it in general.

Sadly Iris/Cilan's pokemon aren't that interesting.

lucario-adict

Sh*ts goin down
i really like the way Iris Excadrill reminds me of Ash's charizard, you know how they dont listen

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It's all about dwebble lol it's cute and kicks major ***, have you guys seen rockslide??

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
For now it's stunfisk out of irony, pretty boy having fugly fish. Now to see it having more screen time to see what it's like.

KickAsh

halted development
I don't really like Excadrill or Emolga, but I love Kibago. Kibago+Pikachu are great together, it's fun to see them interact. So Kibago is probably my favorite.
Although all of Cilan's Pokemon are awesome. I recently fell in love with Stunfisk, so his having one is great. His Pansage and Dwebble are quite powerful, and they have impressive personalities for Pokemon that don't get quite enough screen time.

Canadaman

Oh No!
Excadrill. Most Powerful Pokemon on the cast right now other than Pikachu. But Axew is my second choice.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I'm surprised that people haven't been voting for Excadrill, considering how powerful and badass it is.
It ain't my favorite, though. That goes to the nice, constantly apologizing Dwebble. Poor thing must have seen some horrible things, considering how most crustacean Pokemon have wide, vacant expressions if you see their Dream World art.
http://archive.no-ip.org/vp/search/image/PlKmpBThfkY0laoRp9QgBA==/
I can't seem to get the image itself from that search, but goddamn War-Torn Crustle deserves memetic status.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Dwebble is fairly decent being able to deat GURDURR!!!!!!

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Axew=Boring Torchic with dragon power
Excadrill=Beast
Emolga=Annoying girl but powerful
Pansage=Same as Axew
Dwebble=Beast
Stunfisk=Final Game Boss with sick sense of humour.

xAutumnRainx

All are cool in their own ways, but i have to say...
Stunfisk all the way!

takbir10

Banned
excadrill

excadrill baby when it starts 2 listen it will be awsome

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
You are probably spoiling people... anyway Dwebble but I like them all, not that I ever hated any pokemon any character has ever owned but I think most of them have been revealed as really interesting and fun to watch, besides Pansage, the thing is my major letdown if I have to have one, I love his battling style and the Solarbeam kamehameha but he is a Dent clone in a pokemon, he hasn't done anything to stand him out, I assume he will in the future, their pokemons have been treated pretty well.

Last edited:

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Pansage=No personality given pokemon that just dishes power. (Pun intended :D)
Dwebble=The hardcore, strong, ninja that plays defensively.
Stunfisk=The final game boss with the sick sense of humour who likes physical comedy.
Axew=Same as Pansage but with stupid name and no hope for rememberance.
Excadrill=Great pokemon but given to terrible character who will waste it one day.
Emolga=*Watches episodes of Emolga and laughes as her owner cannot control it*
And there was actually speculation that Iris could catch Meowth? :D :D :D The best that can be hoped for is a zweillous, a druddigon or a mienfoo.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I like Cilan's Pokemon. But they don't seem to get personality attention because Iris's have had too many problems. Cilan takes up the screen by himself so his Pokemon aren't always shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.