1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Iris and Excadrill Against the Dragon Buster! (695)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Black & White' started by Serebii, May 26, 2011.

1. matt0044

matt0044 Well-Known Member

Waaait... Georgia/Langley from Pokemon and Asuka Langley Souryuu (Opelucid) from Evangelion.

Dang!

2. BlazingCold

BlazingCold Well-Known Member

Georgia. Wth double hockey stick is that name. Langley is like 30x better.

Excadrill's starting to grow on me.

3. matt0044

matt0044 Well-Known Member

Georgia's the Dragon Buster and Saint George slayed a dragon in mythology.

See the meaning now?

4. halloweenghost

halloweenghost Well-Known Member

Awesome episode. really showed character development between Excadrill and Iris..thoguh i wish Excadrill would have drug on the not fully opening back up to her so quickly.

5. Lance The Champ

Lance The Champ The Aura Guardian

After defeating iris Drayden winked at the elder of the village of dragons. What could that mean?

6. The elder bet $1,000,000 that Drayden would lose to Iris, but Drayden won. Drayden winked at her to remind her to pay him his money.

7. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded At this point, who knows?

It probably meant she will become a strong dragon trainer in the future if not then it might have just been a wink it probably meant she's almost ready to become a trainer completely.

8. Remmie

Remmie Here I go!

I second this! But Cyber is never kidding when he says his opinions about a character, which is something I find really annoying. Hmph!

9. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

This is coming from someone who hates characters for no reason?

Besides Georgia isn't anything special but she does improve later on.

10. Janovy

Janovy Banned

Quite ironic that you say that, actually.

11. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Ursula was better. :p

12. Janovy

Janovy Banned

Everyone knows that Ursula is just a rehash of Harley.

13. Remmie

Remmie Here I go!

I have reasons for not liking a character, however you don't need to know them. You got some nerves to talk about me like that, pal. I suggest you to not say such non-sense about people that you don't know. So don't start picking a fight with me, that comment of yours really pisses me of.

14. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

So in other words I have to like Georgia? She was too one dimensional in this ep for my tastes, and previous "jerk" rivals were handled much better.

A good design can only go so far.

15. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded At this point, who knows?

She improves as a character slightly Pawniard makes her look cooler.
    But wasn't harley litterly gay?

16. Remmie

Remmie Here I go!

Did you read what I posted? You could at leash present me some excuses! And for Georgia I already knew your reasons, like almost all of the other on the site. When you say that you don't like a character you are not shy about making it clear to all of us. *sigh*

17. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

The girl appears out of nowhere to eat food and say she wants to fight dragons? Not exactly depth here.

She's also not having an interesting rivalry since Iris shrugs her off.

18. Rebeccag

Rebeccag Well-Known Member

Georgia annoyed me but I liked her rivarly with Iris. Also good to see Exradrill start to listen to Iris. The way Georgia left as well was a bit random. Im sure we will see her again as rivals do and get to know her a bit more. I liketo learn more about her

19. Shiny_Wooper

Shiny_Wooper Well-Known Member

i am glad iris has a rival but i don't like georgia's name i don't like it as a name.Its good iris has a good pokemon i mean axew is kina weak iris need's a pokemon that can actully win battles

20. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

Georgia is a nice name because it's my cousin's. If you're looking for a Japanese name then watch the sub version.