• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris and Excadrill Against the Dragon Buster! (695)

Mijuma

Awesome episode, really enjoy the emotional moments and it helped to develop Iris. This series keeps impressing me!

btw Drill Run has to be the coolest move so far, the animation looks epic!

Pikacu

Cant Beat The Heat!
Pretty sure the main reason to watch Pokemon is to rot the mind not to go turn into some analytical English scholar

Littlemyuu

Cool episode, all the past about Iris and her Excadrill...cute =3

Langley is such a troll.

Iris: Let's battle again!
Langley: No.
Iris: Wha-?
Langly: Just kidding! I just wanted to see your shocked face. :D

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Amazing battle! Finally Excadrill has made up... and also was great to see the flashback

vodor

Banned
I wonder, Does Langley can be consider Iris's Rival ? I mean She doesn't want to be a Dragon master but want's to beat other Dragon Master
I Think Like Iris's fear toward Ice type, Langley dislike Dragon type
Man,I heard In Bw042 Langley gonna Battle Ash, I wonder how It's gonna trun out
By The way, How is Iris's popularity after this episode ?
I Alway Try to find All the pokemon Character popularity

Yugito

Damn, why do some cute girls have to be so damn *****y like her lol.

She is cute but it's a real damn shame her personality stinks alot.

I'm not too big of a fan for Iris myself as she started out so damn annoying with her constant insults to Ash of how he is being a kid. I was like

"Erm, hello? He just won the first badge."

After that she still goes on about it I was like

"Alright gal! We get the damn point already."

But yes this time, she seems more nicer.

SmartD

A great episode. Georgia is snobbish and rude for a Dragon Buster. Excadrill listens Iris after she understands it and also learns Focus Blast. The rematch between Beartic and Excadrill ends in a draw, but it was a good battle. Can't wait for the next episode.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
This episode was pretty good, and I finally woke up on time to watch it!

Georgia is wow. Her personality reminds me of Ursula, but on a higher scale. She even ate the gang's breakfast, how snobby. xD Plus her Beartic was a real beast.

The story behind Iris and Excadrill was really heartwarming, yet unique by how they met. Can't believe Iris actually fought Drilbur, noting Cilan's reaction to that. Seems like they came a long way, up till they met Drayden and to challenge him and Haxorus. Overall, it's great to see Excadrill come out of it's shell to fight with Iris again and obey her. Now we'll get to see some real Excadrill.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Ended up waking up to late so I missed it, though to those who watched it. How was Georgia's voice was it any good?

Nekaku

Langley is like a fusion of Naoto Shirogane and Ursula. Naoto's character design and Ursula's personality or should I say Persona!

On a side note was it just me or was Pikachu only in the last 5 seconds during the To be continued part. I did not hear him speak of even noticed him before that lol.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Iris>every other female Ash ever traveled with for me now.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Georgia is really a complete and total b*tch (eating someone else's breakfast and then ASK for more the next time) but her voice really fits her. Her name is even meaningful in that it references St. George and the Dragon, a famous English tale of a crusader who slayed a dragon. Even though the fight ended in a draw, it was very good.

Too bad I didn't get to see Drilbur's evolution sequence because I went to get breakfast... Oh well, I'll watch that part later. Overall, the episode was very entertaining.

Last edited:

Remmie

If someone is interested Georgia's english actress voice is Brittney Lee Hamilton. Doesn't ring a bell to me, but they couldn't have found a better voice for Georgia. Watched the episode on youtube, well actually part 2 of the episode I'll see part 1 later when the guy will have made back the video, and she sure sounded cool! Go Georgia!

AmericanPi

Write on
Georgia is really a complete and total b*tch (eating someone else's breakfast and then ASK for more the next time) but her voice really fits her. Her name is even meaningful in that it references St. George and the Dragon, a famous English tale of a crusader who slayed a dragon.

"Georgia" > "Langley". Because her dub name makes total sense. I applaud you for catching that reference. :)

And yes, Georgia is a b*tch who popped out of nowhere, ate everyone's breakfast, was horrible to Iris, and was totally snobbish and Ursula-like.

One of the best episodes of BW yet. Finally, a plot hole is filled and more background is given on Iris and Excadrill. Which means... her main used to be Drilbur, not Axew.

And Iris now has a mean, conceited rival just like Ash... I wonder how Georgia will develop throughout the season.

Iris's little-kid voice annoyed me though. >:-(

Venomfang

Perky Goth
So her name is Georgia? Meh, Langley fits her better.