• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris and Excadrill Against the Dragon Buster! (695)

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I like Georgia's dub voice and I got used to her dub voice as well.

Cilan gave her good advice, and its funny how Iris is so annoying that she can convince anyone by saying "You're such a kid" like Ash, Trip, and Georgia.

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Georgia...I don't like that name. They should have left her name alone. Isn't Langley an English name?

At least Excadrill will obey Iris now. And the flashback was interesting.

Here's another good thing: Cartoon Network didn't edit out the way Georgia Langley says good bye. Good. That's the reason why I like this character.

The subbed episode gets an 8/10.

The dubbed version gets a 6/10.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I loved how Iris and Excadrill first met
Georgia seemed mean though, just eating the trio's food.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I'm still mad that they changed langley's name to Georgia but overall I liked her voice.
Drayden's voice was kinda weird though and I honestly couldn't tell weather or not iris as a little kid dub voice is the same as hers as an 11 year old.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
I loved this episode. It was great to find out more about Iris and her past and to actually discover that excadrill came first as a drilbur which was fought human to pokemon! At least we know the answer to the famous question what came first Axew or the dril...wait thats not right.

Anyway back to the past. It was interesting to find out that Iris started to battle from a young age which I assume would be due from the influence from the village of dragons. It seems that she has a natural ability to battle, 99 wins in a row at that age is no mean feat and the 100th battle was lost to Dragon Master Drayden. More on that battle, Excadrill was actually disobedient because it didn't trust Iris' strategy anymore because it realised that it's close range attacks were no match for Haxorus before Iris did (thats one clever pokemon).

Back to the future and Iris is sad that it didn't realise why Excadrill is like how it is sooner. Excadrill realises that Iris now has learnt her lesson and is willing to get back into the battling spirit like he used to but first he wants to learn a long range attack - Focus Blast!

Then there is some battle which ends in a tie which excadrill lost previously. Good on ya excadrill! Nice Episode :D.

Drummerdude

I actually liked both the name Georgia and the voice for her. I thought it was very fitting. It is nice that Excadrill will obey Iris and I look forward to the two battling together. Although this episode was not as good as the last one it was still very decent.

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
When I hear the name Georgia I liken it to a *****y girl, specifically a major ***** of a girl I knew in high school so I think it fits perfectly. I really dislike the name Langley.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Georgia...I don't like that name. They should have left her name alone. Isn't Langley an English name?

At least Excadrill will obey Iris now. And the flashback was interesting.

Here's another good thing: Cartoon Network didn't edit out the way Georgia Langley says good bye. Good. That's the reason why I like this character.

The subbed episode gets an 8/10.

The dubbed version gets a 6/10.
It was a good episode and I believe langley is a strange english name but they really should have left it alone.

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
Ash is officially gonna have trouble against Drayden. You hear the familiarity to his voice? He's the narrator of the series. How can Ash dare to challenge the omnipotent narrator?

they didnt keep beartic's japanese voice, which sucks cause it would have fit just fine

but yea dub just sounds like its all done by only a small handful of people and its done very emotionlessly, cant wait til they ruin the don battles -__-

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This was a pretty great episode. I'm glad that Exadrill finally started to listen to Iris and I think that the Dragon Buster was one of THE worst pokemon characters ever.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I've been waiting for this dub for forever. Georgia <3

Who voices Georgia and Drayden? Georgia sounds a bit like Zoey, and Drayden sounds really familiar. Is he the narrator to something?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
If someone is interested Georgia's english actress voice is Brittney Lee Hamilton. Doesn't ring a bell to me, but they couldn't have found a better voice for Georgia. Watched the episode on youtube, well actually part 2 of the episode I'll see part 1 later when the guy will have made back the video, and she sure sounded cool! Go Georgia!

Too bad Georgia is extremely one dimensional and unlikeable here.

Characters with no depth.

Vipsoccermaster

Fine episode. Great to see Excadrill listening to Iris again. It's also good to see Drayden, too.

Georgia, well, she was annoying. She was just rude and stole breakfast.