• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris and Excadrill Against the Dragon Buster! (695)

matt0044

Fock. Yes. Georgia.
That has got to be my favorite dub name ever, and doncha think that she sounds a lot like Asuka Langley Souryuu from Evangelion?

Waaait... Georgia/Langley from Pokemon and Asuka Langley Souryuu (Opelucid) from Evangelion.

Dang!

BlazingCold

Georgia. Wth double hockey stick is that name. Langley is like 30x better.

Excadrill's starting to grow on me.

matt0044

Georgia. Wth double hockey stick is that name. Langley is like 30x better.

Excadrill's starting to grow on me.

Georgia's the Dragon Buster and Saint George slayed a dragon in mythology.

See the meaning now?

halloweenghost

Awesome episode. really showed character development between Excadrill and Iris..thoguh i wish Excadrill would have drug on the not fully opening back up to her so quickly.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
After defeating iris Drayden winked at the elder of the village of dragons. What could that mean?

After defeating iris Drayden winked at the elder of the village of dragons. What could that mean?

The elder bet $1,000,000 that Drayden would lose to Iris, but Drayden won. Drayden winked at her to remind her to pay him his money.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

It probably meant she will become a strong dragon trainer in the future if not then it might have just been a wink it probably meant she's almost ready to become a trainer completely.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I second this! But Cyber is never kidding when he says his opinions about a character, which is something I find really annoying. Hmph!

This is coming from someone who hates characters for no reason?

Besides Georgia isn't anything special but she does improve later on.

Janovy

Banned

Janovy

Banned

Remmie

This is coming from someone who hates characters for no reason?

I have reasons for not liking a character, however you don't need to know them. You got some nerves to talk about me like that, pal. I suggest you to not say such non-sense about people that you don't know. So don't start picking a fight with me, that comment of yours really pisses me of.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I have reasons for not liking a character, however you don't need to know them. You got some nerves to talk about me like that, pal. I suggest you to not say such non-sense about people that you don't know. So don't start picking a fight with me, that comment of yours really pisses me of.

So in other words I have to like Georgia? She was too one dimensional in this ep for my tastes, and previous "jerk" rivals were handled much better.

A good design can only go so far.

Remmie

So in other words I have to like Georgia? She was too one dimensional in this ep for my tastes, and previous "jerk" rivals were handled much better.

A good design can only go so far.

Did you read what I posted? You could at leash present me some excuses! And for Georgia I already knew your reasons, like almost all of the other on the site. When you say that you don't like a character you are not shy about making it clear to all of us. *sigh*

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Did you read what I posted? You could at leash present me some excuses! And for Georgia I already knew your reasons, like almost all of the other on the site. When you say that you don't like a character you are not shy about making it clear to all of us. *sigh*

The girl appears out of nowhere to eat food and say she wants to fight dragons? Not exactly depth here.

She's also not having an interesting rivalry since Iris shrugs her off.

Rebeccag

Georgia annoyed me but I liked her rivarly with Iris. Also good to see Exradrill start to listen to Iris. The way Georgia left as well was a bit random. Im sure we will see her again as rivals do and get to know her a bit more. I liketo learn more about her

Shiny_Wooper

i am glad iris has a rival but i don't like georgia's name i don't like it as a name.Its good iris has a good pokemon i mean axew is kina weak iris need's a pokemon that can actully win battles

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Georgia is a nice name because it's my cousin's. If you're looking for a Japanese name then watch the sub version.