• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris and Serena have shown the most growth out of all his companions.

togepikindness

SILVER IS THE BEST POKEDEX HOLDER
Sorry for the debates, but I'm not allowing Cybercubed, that May stan, to get away with slandering Misty in every thread. He/She is clearly bitter how May was treated in Hoenn that he/she tries to project it onto Misty. Yes some things are true, but exaggerating how Misty did absolutely nothing for the entire span of Johto is trolling.
"Also how exaggerating how May did absolutely nothing for the entire span of Hoenn is trolling. And also replying to satopi again and again just because you triggered." And this is NOT coming from a May fan.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I still don’t think May was OP like some of y’all want to claim. DatsRight already said what needed to be said. She clearly were shown to be unmatched by the likes of Solidad, Jessibel (or was it Jessilina?), Drew, and even the comical Harley who tried to sabotage her winnings. Let’s not forget when the TRio used to bust in to ruin Contests. Also, May had to learn how to develop her own style independent from Ash’s because she replicated his so often. Say what you want but May had some of the best rivals to compete. I’d take it over Dawn and Serena’s but not over Langley whom is top Rival material who suddenly vanished.
Distinct in the sense that she didn't have an active goal involving Pokemon perhaps, but I was never particularly impressed with her development. I suppose it was accurate to how she was portrayed in the games, but in this instance I think the writers should've taken a lot more creative liberty with her character and done something different. Also, I still think she should've caught a second Pokemon in SM instead of just inheriting Magearna.
I’m glad that she got an Alolan Vulpix instead of an Eevee for once. Lillie’s content with just having Shiron which is endearing to say the least. She’ll eventually obtain another Pokémon but since she isn’t a battler, there isn’t a need. She can always borrow Pikachu.

I haven’t played the games but I like how she was portrayed in the anime. There is a strong confidence in her that slowly build up throughout SM. As someone else mentioned, it made me like her even more just as they did with Serena in her return. Lillie doesn’t have to be a flashy battler or Performer to show growth. I’m invested in her story which includes her finding her father. You can’t separate her from her family dramas when a lot of the issues she had came from the same source.

togepikindness

She's trolling which is why she also only provokes people who like May like she did with @satopi, saying May didn't do anything or was sidelined in the series when people post her episode lists proving otherwise. May factually has the second most amount of episodes focused on her after Dawn for a female lead. Not to mention the Contests are introduced at the beginning of the series and conclude literally at the end of AG.

Whether any female companion gets better or worse development is subjective but in terms of episode screentime it is not.
Wow, and know @Bendicion has been blocking me for 2 days now (how did i not realise?) Look I am not a May fan in fact May is not a good character but saying a character is either good/not good with unreliable and wrong information and trolling and getting triggered is wrong.

togepikindness

This is all I needed to know, though.
So all that fued and conversation and stuff was just all about nothing and you only needed THAT?!(clap clap clap) My time wasted.

togepikindness

but saying a character is either good/not good with unreliable and wrong information and trolling and getting triggered is wrong.
All I needed to say tho