• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris and the Rogue Dragonite! (750)

Daizy

I call you honey
Iris getting a Dragonite is cool and I loved Dragonite's tough expressions. I'll admit that it''s kinda funny to see a Dragonite that doesn't always have a cheerful expression on his face. Aside from all that, the episode didn't excite me.

Scorbunnie

We should have found out why Dragonite had such a grumpy face and a bad temper. His rivalry with the Hydreigon was tight but I'm sick of Hydreigon always being made out to be the bad guys.

Sham

The Guardian of War
This Pokémon has fumbled the bag so many times at this point that Torterra appears good.