1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Iris and the Rogue Dragonite! (750)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Blessed

Blessed Well-Known Member

This episode was better than the filler one, lol Dawn doing her hair? some things never change. Poor Cilan couldn't fit through the vent. Iris goal was explained a little more here. The Dragonite will help her a lot, but she needs to tame it.

2. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Ash&Pikachu-Fan Pika-Speed

I was worried to how they would show the capture of Dragonite but I think it was a great reason as to why he would want to stay with Iris and I felt so sorry for his loss and after the battle. :(

3. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

Loved the ep, music wasn't to great but the animation was really nice and the plot worked well, and i loved the cg usage in the episode.

4. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

This is kind of cool:

[​IMG]

5. That's just a gif of Ferrothorn being sent out. How is it cool?

6. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

I just like how Ferrothorn looks in the anime. I thought it looked cool...

7. Yes, Ferrothorn does look pretty epic.

8. Geodude

Geodude Well-Known Member

What do you mean? Dragonite WAS the reason for the blackout.

9. gliscor&yanmega

gliscor&yanmega Well-Known Member

Finally got around to watching the episode, and I enjoyed it. Dragonite seems interesting to me, it's pretty loud too.

10. Anima

Anima Active Member

Iris goes the entire black and white series up to now only catching an Emolga, then suddenly she catches one of the best dragons? I dunno... I would feel better about it if she had caught more lower level dragons before this guy.

11. Stage On

Stage On Aura guardian

The dumb thing is that their wouldn't really have been a problem if the police weren't being so stupid. The second they learned it was hurt they should have called for Nurse Joy not antagonized it further. But then if they hadn't done that Iris wouldn't be able to have a fully evolved power house handed to her on a silver platter.

It's one thing for a low level Pokemon to decide to follow one of the characters but it should stay low level. It's really bad writing if they don't properly earn something of this caliber.
    Beat it in battle then catch it or start with the base from and evolve it.

At this point when someone tells Ash that "it's too dangerous." like Officer Jenny told him in this episode I half expect him to laugh it off and be like "Please, I've only saved the world a few dozen times, this is nothing." or "I've beaten Legendary Pokemon, I can handle myself."

Frankly for all their freaking out it sure didn't feel dangerous. And lol at going to try and round up a Dragon type and not taking an Ice type with you. Not very efficient

12. Kenny Pkmn Trainer

Kenny Pkmn Trainer Snorlax HUNGRY!!!!!!

13. matt0044

matt0044 Well-Known Member

Anyone seen this episode dubwise yet?

14. Interference

Interference Banned

It's funny because it's Charizard 2.0

15. Ver-mont

Ver-mont Well-Known Member

3.0, I believe. Mamoswine was Charizard 2.0 back in Sinnoh.

16. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

No Mamoswine was Charizard 2.0.

Both Char and Mamoswine liked to sleep and refused to battle. This Dragonite does the opposite.

17. Interference

Interference Banned

It's weird how it's her strongest Pokemon when Excadrill is way better than Dragonite in the games.

But this is the anime, so oh well. :/

18. Yeah this, I don't mind Dragonite since he's not a complete copy.

She doesn't use Excadrill in sandstorms.

19. Interference

Interference Banned

I could really care less about Dawn's Pokemon, especially that ****ing penguin.

I just find Charizard and Dragonite very similar. Both are extremely strong dragons (I know Charizard isn't dragon type, but he is a dragon) that inexperienced trainers suddenly obtained.

20. All three are very similar, but you try thinking of a plot that hasn't been done already when writing a show that's been airing for 15 years. xD