• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris and the Rogue Dragonite! (750)

Blessed

This episode was better than the filler one, lol Dawn doing her hair? some things never change. Poor Cilan couldn't fit through the vent. Iris goal was explained a little more here. The Dragonite will help her a lot, but she needs to tame it.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I was worried to how they would show the capture of Dragonite but I think it was a great reason as to why he would want to stay with Iris and I felt so sorry for his loss and after the battle. :(

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Loved the ep, music wasn't to great but the animation was really nice and the plot worked well, and i loved the cg usage in the episode.

This is kind of cool:

tumblr_m823hm2elY1qczibyo1_500.gif

That's just a gif of Ferrothorn being sent out. How is it cool?

Yes, Ferrothorn does look pretty epic.

gliscor&yanmega

Finally got around to watching the episode, and I enjoyed it. Dragonite seems interesting to me, it's pretty loud too.

Anima

Iris goes the entire black and white series up to now only catching an Emolga, then suddenly she catches one of the best dragons? I dunno... I would feel better about it if she had caught more lower level dragons before this guy.

Stage On

Aura guardian
The dumb thing is that their wouldn't really have been a problem if the police weren't being so stupid. The second they learned it was hurt they should have called for Nurse Joy not antagonized it further. But then if they hadn't done that Iris wouldn't be able to have a fully evolved power house handed to her on a silver platter.

It's one thing for a low level Pokemon to decide to follow one of the characters but it should stay low level. It's really bad writing if they don't properly earn something of this caliber.
Beat it in battle then catch it or start with the base from and evolve it.

At this point when someone tells Ash that "it's too dangerous." like Officer Jenny told him in this episode I half expect him to laugh it off and be like "Please, I've only saved the world a few dozen times, this is nothing." or "I've beaten Legendary Pokemon, I can handle myself."

Frankly for all their freaking out it sure didn't feel dangerous. And lol at going to try and round up a Dragon type and not taking an Ice type with you. Not very efficient

matt0044

Anyone seen this episode dubwise yet?

No Mamoswine was Charizard 2.0.

Both Char and Mamoswine liked to sleep and refused to battle. This Dragonite does the opposite.

Yeah this, I don't mind Dragonite since he's not a complete copy.

It's weird how it's her strongest Pokemon when Excadrill is way better than Dragonite in the games.

But this is the anime, so oh well. :/

She doesn't use Excadrill in sandstorms.

No Mamoswine was Charizard 2.0.

Both Char and Mamoswine liked to sleep and refused to battle. This Dragonite does the opposite.
I could really care less about Dawn's Pokemon, especially that ****ing penguin.

I just find Charizard and Dragonite very similar. Both are extremely strong dragons (I know Charizard isn't dragon type, but he is a dragon) that inexperienced trainers suddenly obtained.

I could really care less about Dawn's Pokemon, especially that ****ing penguin.

I just find Charizard and Dragonite very similar. Both are extremely strong dragons (I know Charizard isn't dragon type, but he is a dragon) that inexperienced trainers suddenly obtained.

All three are very similar, but you try thinking of a plot that hasn't been done already when writing a show that's been airing for 15 years. xD