• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris comeback speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanpycross

God-king

Janovy

Banned

Janovy

Banned

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Contrary to popular belief, she's not that petty. Nor does she hate Ash as some folks believe.

AHAHAHAHAHA

I mean she put paint on her face just to cheer ash on against roxie, I don't get how people thought she hates him.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Contrary to popular belief, she's not that petty. Nor does she hate Ash as some folks believe.

AHAHAHAHAHA

I agree there, shes just playfully teasing him.
With that said i can see her playfully teasing Ash about it though, i mean thats how their chemistry is.

Janovy

Banned
The scariest part is people see Iris's catchphrase as her legitimately criticizing Ash. *shudders*

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I don't know why Iris is hated. She makes one of the best (water) drinking games of the whole series.

Take a shot if she calls Ash a kid. Take two if it's right after he says/does something stupid like not knowing what love is. Finish the drink if she does it too.

Soniman

Break the Limit
I don't know why Iris is hated. She makes one of the best (water) drinking games of the whole series.

Take a shot if she calls Ash a kid. Take two if it's right after he says/does something stupid like not knowing what love is. Finish the drink if she does it too.

Do you want to kill us?

Which would still easily be the most engaging of XYZ's plots.
gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Iris doesn't hate Ash, but she likes teasing him.. Nothing much.

I doubt she will come back. :/
That would be cool if she would appear in Clemont's special episode.. Just like Brock appeared in Cilan's episode. That would be hilarious if she would call Clemont a kid.

Last edited:

Haunter ゴースト

Nope. She's not. See? Told you people are misinformed.

Misinformed by watching all of BW and seeing it for my own eyes, sure.

The fact she's the first companion to have a proper falling out episode over something petty says it all if you ask me.

Anyway, this thread isn't about bashing her. If she returns eh fine, but I don't mind her not returning.

U.N. Owen

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
The scariest part is people see Iris's catchphrase as her legitimately criticizing Ash. *shudders*

Funny how those same people probably never thought that misty legit critcized ash even when she actually did, like straight up mean spirited snarky comments.

AndStillISpin

Funny how those same people probably never thought that misty legit critcized ash even when she actually did, like straight up mean spirited snarky comments.
The difference being that Ash was an even bigger jerk to Misty than she was to him and instigated a lot of the fights, something that's missing in the Ash/Iris relationship.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Skip if it's Soni, we wouldnt want to end up in the hospital.

If we do the same where we take a shot whenever anyone gets super passive aggressive and defensive whenever someone says anything bad about BW/Iris then id say it would be in everyone's best health if we skipped over your responses as well :p

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
This comment section got me like
[IMG139]https://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/55322301.jpg[/IMG139]

U.N. Owen

Pick any episode thread for XY, take a shot each tile an insecure XY fan makes a complaint about BW to make their series look decent.

Skip if it's Soni, we wouldnt want to end up in the hospital.

For XY, take a shot for every time Serena blushes for more than 2 seconds or Clemont's inventions explode. You'll get liver failure from drinking water somehow.

For the forums. Take a shot for every page of battle analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.