• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris comeback speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I'm still waiting for Iris to catch Rayqueza and see her riding it to Ash's house before he moves to Alola. It'll be nice to see her again.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
If anything, I'm still hoping on an Alola cameo. I guess Kalos didn't have much for her to do. She can beat all the Island Trials, take a Alolan Vulpix, and battle Ash & Mallow/Moon to see how much they've gotten stronger. She also has a Haxorus.

I feel like X&Y had several good reasons for Iris to have returned tho. Drasna herself could've appeared and battled Iris or Iris could've had some kind of role in promoting Or/As a while back since she had presumably gone to Hoenn when she chased after Rayquaza. :]

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I feel like X&Y had several good reasons for Iris to have returned tho. Drasna herself could've appeared and battled Iris or Iris could've had some kind of role in promoting Or/As a while back since she had presumably gone to Hoenn when she chased after Rayquaza. :]
I'm still legitimately surprised she didn't appear when Rayqueza did. Well it must've took Iris' route and disappeared, never to be mentioned again after trying to swallow the Megalithe. I still hold out hope for Iris' comeback in SM.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
It's actually 2 episodes in Pallet, most of the time. But could still be 1. And I don't think they will spent 2 episodes on Ash alone so maybe there will be some characters returning, but it would be weird that Iris will show up in the last seconds. I would rather see her in Alola then here, because it would be absolutely pointless. Or it will be a last goodbye between Ash and Serena? Still nothing confirmed even though it looks like XYZ 145 is her last one.

I doubt it will be 2 episodes of Pallet. Anyway I wouldn't mind even 3 episodes. lol. Just I don't know what will those 2 episodes be. It's too early for anything except pointless fillers( if we say that Clemont and Serena's goodbyes are before Xerosic, which is likely).So, anything that comes to my mind is: Iris two episodes or maybe Giovanni appears for 2 episodes? But again what would be two parter for Giovanni be? Nothing comes to my mind.No matter what it is, I just hope it's not fillers.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
I doubt it will be 2 episodes of Pallet. Anyway I wouldn't mind even 3 episodes. lol. Just I don't know what will those 2 episodes be. It's too early for anything except pointless fillers( if we say that Clemont and Serena's goodbyes are before Xerosic, which is likely).So, anything that comes to my mind is: Iris two episodes or maybe Giovanni appears for 2 episodes? But again what would be two parter for Giovanni be? Nothing comes to my mind.No matter what it is, I just hope it's not fillers.

I still wonder how Ash will get info about this new place. So I guess someone of Alola comes to Kalos and tells him about it in 1 episode and the other 1 they have a battle or some stuff like that?

sheld999

I still wonder how Ash will get info about this new place. So I guess someone of Alola comes to Kalos and tells him about it in 1 episode and the other 1 they have a battle or some stuff like that?

prob that trainer whose going to battle clemont his cubone will evolved into a alolan form mowake

RickHoenn

Banned
So she's definitely not going to return? that's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.