• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris comeback speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm still legitimately surprised she didn't appear when Rayqueza did.

Me too cuz that would've made sense and could've killed two birds with one stone, but I guess that she didn't show up in the mega specials due to Alain, Steven and Lysandre getting so much focus. Still, even just a cameo of Iris there wouldn't have hurt.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I think Iris may come back in Clemont/Iris special.And Cilan too.

Swordsman4

You people act like a bunch of little kids...

With the annoying Iris line out of my system, it's possible that she doesn't come back at all since she may be busy training and considering how far away Alola is I doubt she would visit the region.

Ultra Beast Lover

Confirmed.

Iris cameo appearance in galar. Ash brings back naganadel goodra & noivern Vs dragonite, gabite & excadrill
I don't usually say, "Block this person", but someone please block this person. They're burying the important threads

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Dude, come on. You're just embarrassing yourself all over the board.
I think he enjoys making a disturbance at the forums and you know it when he doesn't reply to us at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.