• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris' role in B2W2! B2W2 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtle_007

As long as they are in the games I'll be happy. Even if they are the Shadow Triad at this point. XD But heck, I wouldn't mind if they were de-promoted and decided to make a living by selling their tea. Perhaps they are battle-able and afterwards they can teach your starter the ultimate move (Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn and Hydro Cannon?) If Gold could, THEY could. A new look would also be nice. XD I'm interested to see how much they've grown. :3

I don´t think Lenora & the Jonas Brothers won´t have an appeareance in the B2W2 games, so far, every important character had a role in a remake or in a re-visit, like Kanto gym leaders when Johto came out (except Giovanni).

For all I know, Lenore put Cheren in charge of her gym, he even gives the same badge, all that I ask is to make them able to battle with you, battle the three of them, I don´t know, maybe they could give you a starter.

And Iris as a champion ... WOOT, the girl ROCKS! but ... I´m not very fond with her Princess Peach outfit

Maxim

Beyond repair
Now it would be awesome if Iris participated in Pokemon League along with Ash. And beat him in the final.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I did not see this coming lol. I think it's awesome, but seems kinda random to me.

Haunter ゴースト

The fact that Lapras was in the opening is a possibility that Iris could catch one I suppose, and an Aron is a nice addition.

If they gave her these two Pokemon it would at least compare her better to B2/W2.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
didn't see that coming, but gotta say she seems like a way better Champion than Alder, between her and Cynthia you gotta respect these female Champ they kick arse

Remmie

Champion Iris? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So she became a total badass during the 2 years skip. I hope we'll see her with her new outfit later in the anime.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Champion Iris? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So she became a total badass during the 2 years skip. I hope we'll see her with her new outfit later in the anime.

So Iris becomes a champion in the games, and this means she's a badass?

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
That's awesome news. Anyway, while I doubt she'll become champion in the anime, I could easily see them laying the groundwork by having her catch a similar, not as evolved team. Shame she doesn't have Dragonite in the games...

Remmie

Just realize that Iris is now the youngest Champion in the entire Pokemon games. She looked like 10 in BW So in BW2 she would be Champion at 12? That girl is more badass than Cynthia. She's younger and is the champion.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Just realize that Iris is now the youngest Champion in the entire Pokemon games. She looked like 10 in BW So in BW2 she would be Champion at 12? That girl is more badass than Cynthia. She's younger and is the champion.

So in other words her game counterpart is like a Mary sue? Not that it matters, in all the games your 10 year old character becomes the champion.

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
I am convinced she will win the tournament now.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
So in other words her game counterpart is like a Mary sue? Not that it matters, in all the games your 10 year old character becomes the champion.

Unlike her anime-counterpart, in-game Iris has a team that can back that up. You call everyone Mary Sue don't you?

I am late for the party, as usual. Here goes nothing.

First of all I am not really surprised at Iris becoming a champion in the games. She was shown to be special just like in Anime. And she is a badass battler too. Doesn't surprise me that she has succeeded Drayden. Surely old man would be happy.

Secondly, I can see her as a champion when she makes a cameo next gen. And if she does, then it would be obvious she has achieved most out of all Ash's friends. I am sure some other character fans are totally pissed off on this.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So now everyone is suddenly in awe of Iris; funny how her in-game roster has made people stan for her. Unfortunately, it means nothing. Iris isn't going to have a team of fully-evolved Pokemon in the anime. It would be bad writing if she suddenly revealed a bunch of Pokemon she trained in the past, and it's not like she's going to capture all of them in this arc. I just want her to train Axew and Emolga. If she can do that, I'll support her.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Secondly, I can see her as a champion when she makes a cameo next gen. And if she does, then it would be obvious she has achieved most out of all Ash's friends. I am sure some other character fans are totally pissed off on this.

She will never be shown being a champion in the anime. Characters don't age.

Its a good thing anime!Iris isn't that strong, she's pretty much an average trainer in the anime. Not great but not bad.

Iris is an badass pokemon trainer whether you like her or not. She's really an strong battler but i don't see her becoming the champion in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.