• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris the Dragon master fanclub v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebbygetinthebag

Welcome!This is the place where you can chat with other people who are fan of Iris from the 5th Generation of the Pokèmon franchise.
In this club you can talk about Iris, Share picture of her, graphics you made about her,etc.
275px-Black_2_White_2_Iris.png
150px-IrisBW.png
270px-Iris_Drayden_Adventures.png
A biography of Iris
Iris is a character that was introduced in Pokèmon Black and White.She is the 8th gym leader in Opelucid city in White version only in Black she is a trainer.Two year later in Pokèmon Black and White 2 she is the champion of Unova.
In the anime she is one of Ash travelling companion during the best wishes series her goal is to be a dragon master.
In the Pokèmon adventures manga Iris is not a gym leader but is rather an apprentice of drayden.
Rules:
1-Please try to stay on topic.
2-Bashing Iris,any other character or member is intolerable.
3-No one liner please.
4-If there is any pictures or fanart you made or not please appreciate the Artist or source you found.
5-Respect each other's opinion.
6-You can talk about shipping but only related to Iris and no bashing please.
7-Have fun
How to sign up
Username:
Why do you like Iris:
Member list:
Nebbygetinthebag-owner
Pokegirl fan~
Janovy
Trioxhydre
Pikachu979
Pictures:
800px-Iris_Swinging.png
Banner:
No banner yet
GIF:
No GIF yet
Topic question:
-Favorite Iris moments.
-If Iris return in Alola how would you write it.
-What do you think about Iris as a Pokegirl
-What do you think about Iris as a champion.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd like to join!
Username: Pokegirl Fan~
Why do you like Iris: I like her personality and the way she's sarcastic and teases both Ash and Cilan. I also find it interesting how she interacts and bonds with dragon type Pokemon. Also Dawn and Iris have the best character interactions in the entire series imo :D

Nebbygetinthebag

I'd like to join!
Username: Pokegirl Fan~
Why do you like Iris: I like her personality and the way she's sarcastic and teases both Ash and Cilan. I also find it interesting how she interacts and bonds with dragon type Pokemon. Also Dawn and Iris have the best character interactions in the entire series imo :D
Welcome to the club friend.
Why do you like Iris: well Iris is my second favorite poke girl right after Dawn I really like her interaction with Ash and cilan,her personality,her design and her character development is good also she is a good battler and her Pokèmon team is pretty cool.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
Username: Janovy

Why do you like Iris: She's fun, has an amusing personality and an AMAZING rivalry with Georgia. I also really appreciated Iris' story, it was a lot deeper and meaningful than most of other stories characters in this anime tend to get.

Nebbygetinthebag

Username: Janovy

Why do you like Iris: She's fun, has an amusing personality and an AMAZING rivalry with Georgia. I also really appreciated Iris' story, it was a lot deeper and meaningful than most of other stories characters in this anime tend to get.
Welcome to the club and I agree she had some good backstory.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Hmn, i'll join :) She was pretty fun in the anime, and I liked her as the champion for b2/w2^^

Her design is very cute too^^

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
Username:pikachu979

May i join I love Iris and feel she is very underappreciated in the Pokemon Fandom and deserves more credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.