• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris' VA Discussion

Crystal_Power

The Champion!
She sounds almost exactly like May, how is this a unique voice?

She only said "I'm Iris", I'll admit she sounded like May when she got shocked. But who knows could be a coincidence. I kinda hope so....

Of course if it is her I wouldn't mind.

Aegon

She sounded exactly like May, especially when she was shocked. I'm liking the look of Black and White, Ash's new look suits his English voice much better.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
She sound a lot like May, as she was in DP, possibly end of battle frontier, I'm betting that it's michele, Amy Palant, or a new voice altogether.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
She sounds a bit like misty to me... :S buut then again, i can her a little bit of may aswell...
nothing at all like dawn!

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
She sounds a bit like misty to me... :S buut then again, i can her a little bit of may aswell...
nothing at all like dawn!

That's because the person who was the latest voice for may, is the latest voice for misty, she doesn't sound like Dawn, because Dawn's VA is voicing Juniper.
So it's kind of like, we can still hear Misty, May and Dawn's voices in the show.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
That's because the person who was the latest voice for may, is the latest voice for misty, she doesn't sound like Dawn, because Dawn's VA is voicing Juniper.
So it's kind of like, we can still hear Misty, May and Dawn's voices in the show.

theres 2 mistys' we dont know which 1 he/she ment

anyways i think she sounds like lyra

aclover

VICTORiOUS
theres 2 mistys' we dont know which 1 he/she ment

anyways i think she sounds like lyra

I meant the latest Misty (Would it be the Battle frontier arc?)
P.S. im a he.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Everyone's saying that Iris's voice sounds like someone elses. They should have just used someone different for the voice so that this discussion doesn't drag.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I think it'll get annoying after 100 episodes...

Probably not though.

Remmie

I thought that the writers would give her a more childhish voice, but anyway. I don't think she sounds like May. The writers better not giving May's voice to her. It would be uncool. But that's also because I despite May.

BlueVapor

I really don't hear May in Iris' voice, but that may be because I haven't heard May's voice in quite some time.

Regardless, I like Iris' voice, from what I heard of it. It seems to be fitting and what I expected.

Brandon00151

Isn't the a full quality ,not recorded with a camera, video up yet? I mean I can hear it and I like her voice but I want to hear a high quality version.

-beautifly-

Iris sounds nothing like May, imo.
May's voice was deeper and sounded a little more mature.

Anyway, I like Iris's voice, it's very fitting! :)