• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris' VA Discussion

garfield15

Digi/Pokemon lover
Dude, I'm an Aoi Yuuki fan and even I have to admit she has a high voice in roles like this. Dub Iris' voice is a tenor compared to her.

Cotaman

Frontier Brain
"I'm Iris.....WOAHHHHHHHHHHH" that's all we got to hear so I am not saying anything else until I actually hear a full episode of her.

Sabonea_Masukippa

She's clearly a Black character. The character designer says that he designed her after a cute Black child. This is some real ********.

I'd love to read that article if you know where there's a copy on line, or even what mag it was in.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
has anyone seen the new Pokemon black and white preview from the tour

it hinted the opening a bit'' im pretty sure a girl is singing it

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
has anyone seen the new Pokemon black and white preview from the tour

it hinted the opening a bit'' im pretty sure a girl is singing it

What preview?? Link pls.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Aww I wanted to see it :(

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
it wasnt but at the end you heard Pokemon like the end of every opening and it sounded like a chick i was there so it was alot clearer

Did it show dents voice??

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
nahh i did not :( it just showed nearly a minit of ash saying ive got to catch them all to become a Pokemon master

Dang I really want to know what he sounds like already.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Dang I really want to know what he sounds like already.

i know' i tried to ask the info desk about it' even though it would have failed but it was so packed '' big time i never knew pokemon was this popular it took 4 hours to get a stupid stamp :( and the movies were overfilled

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
i thought eileen stevens made a good iris befor the clip came out

its definatly not may or dawn

'Ferno

Top-Down Trainer
ash saying ive got to catch them all to become a Pokemon master

Their still goin' on with that over here? It's clear now that Ash will never catch all 600+ pokemanz, and even if he suddenly wakes up one morning and 'remembers' that he said he'd catch all the pokemon in the world, we'd be looking at another 10 years of nothing but him catching one per episode.