• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris' VA Discussion

BestWish16

Well if anyone is watching the airing of the 11th movie right now on CN, they just aired a commercial for the new series Black & White. And it had a clip of Iris talking, her voice sounds pretty good! If anyone could catch this and upload it, it'd be great!

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fco1wd-yx-g

Last edited by a moderator:

matt0044

Seriously! Where's the clip?

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Really? Darn I missed it. Hopefully they'll air it again later or during movie 13, I really want to hear what Iris sounds like in the dub.

BestWish16

I wasn't recording it, I'm sure someone was on DVR or something however! It actually sounded genuinely good, not annoying one bit! It was only a short clip of her saying "Nice to meet you, I'm Iris!" but even so!

matt0044

I just heard her voice and it's much softer than her JPN VA. Just what the doctor ordered.

I wasn't recording it, I'm sure someone was on DVR or something however! It actually sounded genuinely good, not annoying one bit! It was only a short clip of her saying "Nice to meet you, I'm Iris!" but even so!

I KNOW! Looks like the BW dub will be something to look forward to! Let's hope the TRio get good treatment.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
People need to understand that the voices in the movies in english are much worse than in the regular series. They sound scratchy and almost not like they were in the series. So I'll just wait until I hear it in the show instead. Don't worry, we'll get used to it. But in those movies, they are just aweful.

BestWish16

People need to understand that the voices in the movies in english are much worse than in the regular series. They sound scratchy and almost not like they were in the series. So I'll just wait until I hear it in the show instead. Don't worry, we'll get used to it. But in those movies, they are just aweful.

You won't have to wait long... It was a preview for the show, so it was the show...

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I uploaded the last one so someone will need to catch this one and ifthere more someone needs to catch em all!

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
the movie is on NOW!?

I like Iris's japaneese voice.. hopefully it sounds like that :L

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Wow. She doesn't sound anywhere near annoying as she does in the original.

Maybe the dub will be now better then the Japanese version

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Seriously Guys

How could a link for something that just aired exist right now?

Last edited: