• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris VS Clair! The Road to Dragon Master! (BWDASP2)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Iris VS Clair! The Road to Dragon Master!

Having parted ways with Cilan and Ash, Iris starts travelling through the region of Johto. Heading towards Blackthorn City, Iris discovers loads of Dragon-type Pokémon, but eventually hits the Blackthorn City gym where she challenges the Gym Leader, Clair. Facing her Dragonite up against Clair's shiny Druddigon, the battle is tense. Will Iris manage to win and what's with the appearance of Rayquaza?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Serena episode first.

Right now the Iris special start.

They are a fount broken by Gible.

No opening right today. Gible continues to eat Axew.

iris wants to protect Gible. Gible uses Dig. and goes out. Another signal of gible doing trouble.

And another eating of Axew. They found Gible and lost contact on it. They see Gible inf ront of a clocktower. And the wind went Gible down.

Iris is trying to save Gible. Andright noe sense Gible and the problem (with an Skarmory). Gi9ble, iris and Axew help it.

Right now Clair appears. Iris leanrs what happened to Gible. Skarmory through gible to Backthorn City.

ibuki appears and It's happy to see Iris again. Clair is saying something to iris.

They went into Dragon's Den. Dragonite (Clair) is happy to see Iris again.

Dare da?

Gible. We are right now in the Gym fied.

Clair vs iris.

Drugiddon (shiny) vs Iris' Dragonite. BW animation. Gible appears again.

Dragonite uses Dragon Rudh Srudduigon uses Dragon Tail.

Dragonite uses thunderprunch. Druddigon attacks.

SDragonite uses Flamehtoeer. Druddigon also uses Flamehtower.

More Flamethrower from the two opponents. Dragonite is hurt.

And right now Ice Beam from Dragonite. Dragonite is suffering.

Now Dragon Tail. And Dragonite uses Thunderpunch. And now Outrage?

Bonding moment with Dragonite.

Iris wants to believe in Kairyu. Now Dragon Tailagain. And Thunderpunch fromn Dragonite hurts a lot.

And another Dragon Rush. Evsades a Flamethrower. And now an Ice beam And another Ice Beam. Druddigon is froen. Ice Beam to avoid a Dragon Rage.

Dragonite loses. Same because ti was a GREAT battle.

Clair congratulates Iris for the battle.

Where iris is going? I don't know.

Gible reappears? Iris trioes to get Gible. And Gible is an Iris pokemon.

Iris leave the Gym. She her firends. and sees a Rayquaza. iris runs happily from Gible. The episode is going to end.

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episode starts off with Iris in Blackthorn city.

A Gible comes out of the ground and attacks her Axew.

Some guys are angry at Iris for some reason.

She then continued walking through the town and hears a scream.

The same Gible ruined a woman's flowerbed.

The Gible then jumps out and bites on Axew again.

Iris remembers back to when she could feel the emotions or thoughts of Axew and then puts a hand on Gible, to try and understand, but Gible runs off with Iris chasing it.

Iris then notices Gible on some clock tower and she climbs up it to rescue to wild Gible.

After Iris is safe, the crowd applauds and then Clair notices Iris on the tower and she recognises her.

Iris puts her hand on Gible again and she sees Gible riding on a Skarmory.

When Iris gets back on the ground, Clair comes up to her and then brings her to her Gym, or where she lives.

Iris's Dragonite is sitting against a tree in this big field and Iris then puts Gible down, who then runs off to play in the field.

Dare Da? Gible.

Iris and Clair then begin a battle in Clair's gym with Kaburagi judging, but he makes a joke that Iris and Clair don't find very funny.

Clair sends out her Shiny Druddigon and Iris brings out her Dragonite.

The Gible from before comes through the ground of the gym's battlefield.

Druddigon and Dragonite both use Flamethrower, which clash, but Druddigon's is stronger and it smashes Dragonite against the wall behind Iris.

Dragonite then uses Ice Beam and Druddigon uses Flamethrower and the same result occurs.

Druddigon then uses Dragon Tail on Dragonite, which badly hurts it.

Dragonite gets up and Iris ties to connect her emotions and thoughts with Dragonite, to help it out.

Dragonite uses ThunderPunch and Druddigon uses IcePunch, but Dragonite strikes Druddgion harder.

Dragonite uses Dragon Rush and Druddgion tries to use Flamethrower, but Dragonite crushes Druddigon.

Dragonit then uses Ice Beam to freeze Druddigon, but Druddigon breaks out with some attack.

Druddigon then uses Dragon Rage and Dragonite uses Flamethrower I think, or Ice Beam. Some move, but Dragonite ends up falling down after the attack and Iris looses the battle.

Iris notices that Gible has left.

Iris then decided to get Gible and she succeeds in capturing him/her. It's a shame she still never captured that Deino though. :p

Iris then walks off into the sunset along a cliff and she remembers Cilan and Ash.

Gible notices something and the Axew does.

Iris then sees what her Pokemon see, a Rayquaza flying through the sky.

Iris then runs off towards her next adventure.

Last edited:

p96822

Evolve me please
Iris gots a new Pokemon releates to mega evolving. What shooker! That is awesome she gets a fourth Pokemon now and her third dragon Pokemon

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
So much for everyone's theory of Iris training with Clair then

So much for everyone's theory of Iris training with Clair then

To tell you the truth, I knew it be a battle, but glad Iris didn't win. The backlash would be bad.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Iris gots a new Pokemon releates to mega evolving. What shooker! That is awesome she gets a fourth Pokemon now and her third dragon Pokemon

you mean 5th right?

Axew, Excadrill, Emolga, Dragonite, Gilbe.

Dragonite lost again to a Druddigon, man the writers sure love that thing.

To tell you the truth, I knew it be a battle, but glad Iris didn't win. The backlash would be bad.

Some people aren't going to be happy since that's twice now she's lost to a Druddigon controlled by a dragon type gym leader, and both times with Dragonite.

you mean 5th right?

Axew, Excadrill, Emolga, Dragonite, Gilbe.

Dragonite lost again to Druddigon, man the writers sure love that thing.

What does that have to do with it, shouldn't they love all the Pokemon they do? All this favoritism people claim with certain Pokemon is a complete bs reason.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Dragonite lost again to Druddigon, man the writers sure love that thing.

Well i feel its the right outcome because unlike Ash who is a full time trainer, she isn't. Her goal is to just become a Dragon Master i.e., someone who is able to understand the heart of a Dragon type pokemon and fully utilize there hidden strength.

Unlike Ash or Clair who constantly train there pokemon in order to gain power and be a challenge, Iris just focuses on bringing out the hidden strength of her Dragon types. So, since she doesn't train her pokemon in equal amount to Ash or Clair, the outcome should be what we got today.

This is more proven by the fact that Dragonite again didn't listen to Iris during this battle, which means that she hadn't worked much with Dragonite and sorted out his problems since she left Ash (well it depends on the fact on how many days it has been since she left him).

One thing i found a bit irritating about Iris's character is that her constant notion that Dragon Type Pokemons can't be Bad or do Wrong. The way she says it makes me think that she believe that the other type pokemon can do bad things but a Dragon type can't.

Last edited:

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Iris Fukamaru Getto!

Also i get the feeling that Iris would be going to 'Hoenn' next for some reason.

same prediction on me no wonder she will see rayquaza that might give us a hint on where she is going. ( too early to say for now)

NPT

Just a member
Iris lost to Clair? I guess that makes sense. It wouldn't be good if she somehow managed to beat the Blackthorn City Gym leader Clair on her First try.

I'm not happy with Iris getting a Gible of all Dragon-type Pokémon. The writers could've easily given her some other Dragon-type instead of giving the only Dragon-type Pokemon that Ash owns.

Last edited:

k6666

Pikachu Fan
^ LOL tell that to may and dawn pls , may got squirtle and bulbasaur and dawn got cyndaquil is okay but iris get gible not okay what a logic

dragonite lose again what a surprise and some people still complaint that dragonite is to powerfull to given to iris

i like the episode :D 10/10

Last edited:
Iris lost to Clair? I guess that makes sense. It wouldn't be good if she somehow managed to beat the Clair on her First try.

I'm not happy with Iris getting a Gible of all Dragon-type Pokémon. The writers could've easily given her some other Dragon-type instead of giving a Dragon-type Pokemon that Ash owns.

Ash's Friends and Rivals have Pokemon he owns, why it's a problem now? Ash doesn't single owned thespecies and considering how he's not liked here, better other characters own Pokemon he owns so it's fair.s

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Please, no more scenes like this.
[img300]http://svd.2chan.net/dec/18/src/1395917597420.jpg[/img300]

I find this episode better than the other (the problem with the other episode is the context). Although I thought Dragonite is going to win. great battle regardless.

Last edited:

NPT

Just a member
Ash's Friends and Rivals have Pokemon he owns, why it's a problem now? Ash doesn't single owned thespecies and considering how he's not liked here, better other characters own Pokemon he owns so it's fair.s

Uh... okay? I don't care anymore.

Okay, this is weird....

Last edited:

p96822

Evolve me please

I find this episode better than the other (the problem with the other episode is the context). Although I thought Dragonite is going to win. great battle regardless.

That is the most weirds thing in Pokemon ever

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<

what's with iris's face btw?