• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iron Man 3

Mister_SGG

images.jpg

A few days ago, Marvel released an official trailer for the next blockbuster superhero film, Iron Man 3. I just got around to watching it yesterday, and I had some mixed feelings about it.

For one, the trailer has a very dark tone to it that most Marvel films don't have. But I didn't see any of the classic Tony Stark humor that made the first two films great. I did see a lot of epic action, however, which is another thing that made the previous installments good. Of course, it was only 2 minutes out of the two hour long film so no concrete judgments can be made. Overall, however, I'm definitely going to see it when it hits theaters in April 2013.

Here's the full length trailer for anyone who hasn't seen it. Feel free to post thoughts.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I'm actually really excited about this movie! I don't think they'll cut back on the Stark humor, because that's his trademark. I agree with you that this movie might be darker though, which I consider a good thing depending on how they're taking the saga (which is a whole other discussion and I'm super excited for all the movies to tie together).

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm going to see this movie. It looks very exciting and better than the last two. I like the new armor for War Machine and Iron Man. Something tells me Rescue might be in this

I actually rewatched Iron Man 1, it didn't have that much Stark Humour.

And my god this looks better than Iron Man 1. It's supposed to put Tony in a bad of a position as the beginning of Iron Man 1

GreatGonzales

The Master
Ugh. Why are they making a third? The first two were bad enough.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
I'm really looking forward to Iron Man 3. The latest Marvel movies have ALL been great in my opinion. The movies don't stick strictly to the comics (and that's good and bad :)), but I still really enjoyed watching all of them so far. I am really looking forward to these Marvel movies that have been confirmed: Iron Man 3, Thor 2, The Avengers 2, Wolverine 2, and X-men: First Class 2. Oh and I'm looking forward to the Avengers tv series. I am hoping some of the big characters like Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, etc. will make cameo appearances.

Robert Downey Jr. does a great job as Iron Man. I just don't think they could've cast anyone better for the job.

DarkGengar

Ghost Reaper
I never could get into the Iron Man movies, they just suck. Robert plays a good Iron Man, but the villain choices are just awful.

charizardfan

I actually enjoy the Iron Man films, both of them. Even the second, which a lot of people hate (admittedly, I can understand why), is pretty fun for me. I'll be seeing this.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I never could get into the Iron Man movies, they just suck. Robert plays a good Iron Man, but the villain choices are just awful.
That's because Iron Man hardly has any villians to work with. But this movie should fix that.

BlueDragonfangirl

They had a hard time choosing villains, he doesn't have as many as Batman or Spiderman and he wasn't very popular either before the films came out so they had to be careful.

Yes, the fixed it and now hes one of the most loved of Marvel characters due to the actor and how they worked things around.

Course, I thought Iron Man 1 was much better than Iron Man 2 so if I suggest any thing for you to some how get into the series I'd watch the first film.

To me, Iron Man 3 looks epic from the trailers and is one of the up coming films I'm looking forward to.

Heldigunner1

lime in the coconut
i think ben kingsley will do the job of the mandarin well.

jamie foxx is suppose to play the shocker in the next spiderman

Ver-mont

I'm really looking forward, as I wanna see Mandarin ever since this movie series started.

I hope it's good. I really liked the first one, but 2 was a disaster.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
I'm a big fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (and comic book movies in general), so I'm probably going to see this alongside Man of Steel in theaters next year.