• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iron Man the Game

latios reborn

The Jedi knight games were good. (technically not movie games but still it's star wars)

Juggernaut_Nomad-Trooper

Flying Gym leader
The Jedi knight games were good. (technically not movie games but still it's star wars)
What? I though I was the only one who played those!

Kyle Katarn is Han Solo with a lightsaber (<-overstatement)

Anywho, I played the Ironman demo and it seems promising. IF all the levels are not exactly the same as the demo level with a scenery change.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
i doesnt suck. i watched my friend play the demo and the graphics are amazing(still nothing nect to Halo 3, Gears or ETQW, and the physics are a first for a movie-tie-in. i recommend it

Juggernaut_Nomad-Trooper

Flying Gym leader
i doesnt suck. i watched my friend play the demo and the graphics are amazing(still nothing nect to Halo 3, Gears or ETQW, and the physics are a first for a movie-tie-in. i recommend it

You think Halo 3 had good graphics?
After the first level everything in the game is hard edges and bare hills. The sky boxs look nice too, but I say the level designers where pretty lazy on the detail.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Originally Posted by Juggernaut_Nomad-Trooper
You think Halo 3 had good graphics?
After the first level everything in the game is hard edges and bare hills. The sky boxs look nice too, but I say the level designers where pretty lazy on the detail.

i never noticed that, but Bungie did get a little lazy on story quality and level design. it seem sthat they focused more on gameplay balance, multiplayer and Forge

Juggernaut_Nomad-Trooper

Flying Gym leader
Me and my Bro. would like to see a War Machine cameo.

ursaloom

gondor vs mordor
movie game, nothing to espect her other than a game that is rushed.

INCOMING CRAP MOVIE TIE IN GAME!

Seriously, everyone should have learned their lesson about these. Was their ever a GOOD Movie Tie-in game?

I believe there's one coming out in October. Over 20 years in the making...

Ghostbusters.

Anyways, about the Iron Man game. I tried the demo on XBL and I thought it was a decent game. I also enjoyed the movie. Why? Because let's see. 1) I haven't read the comics. 2) I've noticed that a lot of people complain about movies that come out based on books or old tv shows or something...you know what, just accept the movie as a NEW take on the thing. Enjoy it for what it is, not what you decide it should have been.

/rant

Sorry, got sidetracked by my own opinions. Anyways, the game looked good to me, and I may possibly buy it.

Last edited:

Gentleman Skeleton