• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iron Man the Game

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
It's coming out May 2nd. First off Iron Man has been my favorite hero for a hell of a long time. I still play games from Snes with him in it. Anyway that will probably be the only reason I get it. Otherwise I'm sure it would just be another movie game. And the only movie game I have really loved was Star Wars: Episode III. Although I have seen alot of game play and I got to say it looks pretty sweet. Any one have anything to say about it? Let's discuss.

Last edited:

pokefan

It's coming out May 2nd. First off Iron Man has been my favorite hero for a hell of a long time. I still play games from Snes with him in it. Anyway that will probably be the only reason I get it. Otherwise I'm sure it would just be another movie game. And the only movie game I have really loved was Star Wars: Episode III. Although I have seen alot of game play and I got to say it looks pretty sweet. Any one have anything to say about it? Let's discuss.

there's a demo on xbox live marketplace . it sucks

Phatkav

Waiting for FFXIII
I thought it was a rule that movie games all suck.

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
It is pretty much lol. But did you not read the whole thread? Iron Man is my all time favorite super hero so I'd thought I'd give it a chance.

INCOMING CRAP MOVIE TIE IN GAME!

Seriously, everyone should have learned their lesson about these. Was their ever a GOOD Movie Tie-in game?

latios reborn

Yeah it was it was easy I finished ep 3 in a day.

Spider-man 2 was an actual decent game. when you could just swing around

Cobalt_Latios

INCOMING CRAP MOVIE TIE IN GAME!

Seriously, everyone should have learned their lesson about these. Was their ever a GOOD Movie Tie-in game?
Despite it being only based on one aspect of the move, Star Wars Episode 1: Podracing for the N64 was actually pretty good. One of the better ones IMO.

I might give the Iron Man game a try. This is of course assuming it's on Wii. If not... well, oh well. I'm still going to see the movie of it.

~C_L~

latios reborn

I'll probably get it just to see how it is. Movie is good.

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Iron Man kicked ****ing *** on the GBA. But yeah this is a movie game so it'll prolly suck.

Haha it was more like a Megaman game. I love Megaman, but when you take out the cool bosses and wepons it sucks like the GBA Iron Man game IMO. All you could do was use his repulse blaster things (same as MegaMan's Buster Gun). Also the levels were so repetitive. The only game that I thought used many of Iron Man's powers, was War Of The Gems on SNES. I would bet that this one will be better than the GBA.

Last edited:

BCVM22

Lego Star wars is one good game based on a movie series

Star Wars is the exception to the rule, and it's only because every Star Wars game is developed and/or published by a wholly-owned subsidary of the movie ownership (LucasArts). It gives them complete quality control; if the game sucks and shames the franchise, it don't see daylight. Simple as that.

Also Lego Star Wars shouldn't be the first thing you think of when you think "Star Wars video games." There were others that came first and did it better.