• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iron Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechanicaldragon

"X" the Scizor
Welcome you two- Terra, Riley. You two are lucky to have found this clan without me informing you that i created it; hopefully many others are sure to have the same luck even without knowing me.

Since the three of us are here at least, we'll need to make plans.
We cannot simply wait for others to pass by wanting to join, especially newbies. So while we have the time: think of what needs to be done. Peek at other clans and get some ideas, but do not disturb them by posting in their thread. this also goes for anyone who joins later on: leave the other clans alone, it is my job to ask questions, and that is to their leaders. and if anyone posts here that doesn't belong here yet, i will take care of them, leave it to me. don't start a fight just because you both want to be ignorant.

But enough chit-chat! let's get our blood pumping and our brains working!

i will need positions to be filled.i will need a second in command, a clan artist, a "yesman"(someone who runs errands), lets see, a general to organize an army(we need someone to keep ourselfs in shape), um, what else?
i ask that any members ive what ideas they have for this clan. i will be coming up with ideas for now. if anyone has the time, investigate if it's technically "advertising" to invite someone i know closely to join. either research the rules or ask a mod pls.
also, if someone can get us userbars for our clan. you know what they are, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

TerraWolf

Banned
Mecha, i can be a strong second or third in command, but as Riley had joined before me, i believe she deserves the second in command possition. i may also take General, yesman and EV trainer. also, i have had expirience in two other clans and they were pretty well designed. i belive that we should stray a bit from the norm and make some of those team banner things people have for HGSS. and the shop idea in the clans were a great idea, but we will need a person to do the items, and i have that person. i myself woll take over the pokemon shop and i will accept all the pokemon. our currency should be iron pieces or IP.

Last edited:

mechanicaldragon

"X" the Scizor
hm...*rubbing chin*...not a bad idea, i have seen what the other clans have came up with, and how they run things. a clan shop is definetly needed, but of who will do so is the question.
i do have alot of tm's i collected back in emerald, and i'll give out what any one would like. i have unlimited tm's from #32-#50, but i'll need to wait to migrate them. i also have unlimited of all pokeballs, definetly masterballs.
what if we gave out prizes, for when someone wins a match, or big prizes for when someone wins a tournament. (everyone needs wi-fi, that's a must if thewy want to trade/battle.)

in what order you joined has nothing to do with whether you get the right to a spot or not. and did you take my test of questions yet? the second thing you should check here is the newest posts, first is the news. check them in order as you scroll down.

heres what needs to be done:
- a clan shop, someone to manage items.
-some form of points(currency) for us to manage. we'll need a bamk if things get out of hand, or we forget.
-userbars(riley should getting that done)
-me beat my HG game, migrate my proto-type team, and evaluate everyone's skills.
-a more sophistcated look, with a small profile on each person.*
-anything else you can think of

*ex:
name-mechanicaldragon
pokemon type-steel/dragon, mixed, other...
IP-44
position-leader of clan, tournament hoster, general.

honestly, "iron points" is what i was thinking, but doesn't really sound "snazzy" enough, what does everyone think of "metal/iron coins" for a false currency here?

riolugirl124

Shadow Angel
Hmm... I'm working on the userbars i have 3 days off XD It doesn't matter to me where i'm at.... o_O I have a strong team right now... I'm changing them around to make them more steel type based though... I can also get some items and stuff about.... If you guys need anything else just ask me ^^;;

EDIT: I made the userbars... I'm putting the sprites on them now XD I kinda made them match the color of the pokemon of that rank ya know?.... It's kinda eh... Dull all black and stuff... Or if that's what you would like Steven I can edit them again... Just let me know okay?... ^__^;;

Last edited:

mechanicaldragon

"X" the Scizor
i'll see how they come out, they should look nice. and i've gotta update the members area of the openin post up top. you can just either pm me or put the userbars here, i'll add it to my sinature as soon as you get them up. and once again thx alot for doing the userbars. i'll be sure to give you credit for that^_^!

riolugirl124

Shadow Angel
Eh, it's okay... I wanted to test out my talent and see how good I was =D I might make another living from doing these ;).... Okay I'll PM them to you before I start posting them all over XD

mechanicaldragon

"X" the Scizor
@ riolugirl124: how are you technically on, it says your offline...invisible mode? and volkner is hilarious in that pic.
could someone research if it's okay to diliberately invite someone to join our clan. ask a mod, or read the rules, etc.

riolugirl124

Shadow Angel
Lol, I am invisible. I will investigate the rules... I know I like that pic XD

EDIT: Here's the userbar so far.... I think Steven approved it. ^^;;

riolurank8-1.jpg

EDIT #2:ahhhh how do i get rid of the white part O___o.......

Last edited:

mechanicaldragon

"X" the Scizor
just cut it out of the white. and thank you for making the userbars Riley. good luck on your battle with me^^! and sorry for being so late^^;;;!

EDIT: you are a decent battler, with a good variety of moves for each of your pokemon, yet you didn't worry about any backup strategy to help protect your pokemon, in case of parylz, poison,etc. although you did know what you were up against, which gave you an advantage.
i assure you that was a very weak and slapped together team, raised by nothing but rarecandies and stat drugs only. they surely were my weakest team i've had so far, yet i still need to build a better fighting team. i also assure you that if they were properly EV/IV trained, they would've held much more loner than a few minutes. and i just tuaht them random moves i had leftover in my bag. unfortunately, having such a weak team meant i didn't get to see all of your pokemon and what they could possibly do. but still, your battling strategy is very good, yet seems to be focused on just straight out pummelin your opponent to defeat.

i do ask that you tell me what you thought of how i battled, even only getting to see a few of the moves my pokemon could use.

Last edited:

riolugirl124

Shadow Angel
just cut it out of the white. and thank you for making the userbars Riley. good luck on your battle with me^^! and sorry for being so late^^;;;!

EDIT: you are a decent battler, with a good variety of moves for each of your pokemon, yet you didn't worry about any backup strategy to help protect your pokemon, in case of parylz, poison,etc. although you did know what you were up against, which gave you an advantage.
i assure you that was a very weak and slapped together team, raised by nothing but rarecandies and stat drugs only. they surely were my weakest team i've had so far, yet i still need to build a better fighting team. i also assure you that if they were properly EV/IV trained, they would've held much more loner than a few minutes. and i just tuaht them random moves i had leftover in my bag. unfortunately, having such a weak team meant i didn't get to see all of your pokemon and what they could possibly do. but still, your battling strategy is very good, yet seems to be focused on just straight out pummelin your opponent to defeat.

i do ask that you tell me what you thought of how i battled, even only getting to see a few of the moves my pokemon could use.

It's okay, I think you did fine. I was gonna whip out my Lucario next =P I could tell you my team.... But eh what's the fun in that! You're right... I do usually go for just attacks.... For example, there's always added effects to moves.... Like psychic lowers sp. def. sometimes, am I right? Idk.... I don't think I do too bad... I try to keep a variety... Like Swampert knows ice beam, for grass. That's it's only weakness.... So yeah.... but thanks, you didn't do bad either keep up the good work leader ^__^;;

EDIT: Are you able to take the white out of the thing... XD

Last edited:

mechanicaldragon

"X" the Scizor
yes, but don't forget about STABs as well, they do alot of damage. i've learned that countering your defenses isn't the only way to be good. i used to have an empoleon w/ice beam, hydro pump, drill peck and earthquake, which meant he had no weaknesses he couldn't take care of.
i also have reconsidered usin more that just the steel, for steven stone also used cradily and anorith, didn't he? and they really got back at his weaknesses.
Q: can you battle steven stone in HG/SS at all? i want to challenge him and find out if he really is good, or just based on steel way to much.

actually, let me see if i can get rid of the white area...

TerraWolf

Banned
Mecha, you can't battle Steven in HGSS, you can get the Hoenn starter from him and the 2nd best steel Pokemon line ever, the Beldum Line.

I can breed multiple steel Pokemon for the Pokemon shop and I can maintain the shop. Also, Mecha, can we have our battle once I'm done training my Sandstorm Team, kinda a test before VGC's. i'm about 1/3 done atm, i'm gonna train tonight after testing out my 360, if I get it.

Riley, the Userbars look great. I think I can get a banner maker for us. I'll try to recruit some members also.

riolugirl124

Shadow Angel
Heh, thanks, Terra... I got them all done, but i'm working on getting the white part out XD

and yes steven, i know that.... but eh..... i like my team the way it is ^_^;;; except altaria... i might replace her o_O It was weird I was just thinking that the other day... Steven doesn't use all steel... Claydol is ground/psychic, Armaldo is rock/bug i think? and Cradily is rock/grass.... So it's not all steel....

mechanicaldragon

"X" the Scizor
true, i see. steven does use others than just Skarmory, Aggron, and Metagross. he also uses Armaldo, Cradily, and Claydol(forgot that one, sorry to steven's claydol^^).
i like to use mainly steel, dragon, water, and ancient pokemon myself. i think every single one of each type(not all water pkmn though) are really cool and have great battling abilities. i'll need to do more training and collecting for now, but i still have a crappy team for battling in case i need to. i'll need some kind of list of inventory(sorta like a menu) that's also a list of what people can buy. i do have alot of masterballs and t'm, but certain tm's are limited. also, i can supply only a certain list of pokemon, but i have to migrate them as they are special. i also have plenty of time to breed pokemon, so i won't mind special nature requests.

you know how there's fan art shops? what if there could be item/pkmn shops, where people could request actual items or pokemon. sorta like how team rocket ran the gamecorner, except we're helping others,not using the money(currency) to take over.
but people cant just freely demand good items/ awesome pokemon, it's not like fan art. maybe it could be like a trading post, but for items/pokemon? i don't think it'd work to well open to the public, without receiving something in return. nah, not really, it was just an idea i came up with.

terra, why do you call me mecha? i don't mind it, but when we start having more members join, specific nicknames/code names might be required. i don't mind it one bit, i'm only concerned it might cause confusion. i'll adopt whatever nickname becomes most common that i'm fond of.

also, we'll be having a new member join us! a warm welcome to Ryze! *hugs and/or handshakes*.

EDIT: i've been thinking, we need to whip ourselfs into shape (as soon as we create a war team) and see how great we really are. i'll be EV training my but off, and i expect everyone (including you Ryze!) to keep their minds sharper than their fangs and claws, for when in a war, every movement is vital! so be on your toes everyone, and let's start practicing-NO! training ourselfs. i actually advise literally meditating to calm your mind, trust me it helps.

Last edited:

riolugirl124

Shadow Angel
Yay! Welcome new member =D

I like that idea, Steven.... About the code names and stuff. I also like the idea about the pokemon.... I stink at coming up with new ideas.... XD

TerraWolf

Banned
Mecha- i think of it as a better name and it deals with steel/ metal.
Ryze- hey, wazzup
Mecha(again[lolz])- i'm on my 3rd pokemon for EV training. i really need to finish, i'm gonna use it in VGC's, so yeah

riolugirl124

Shadow Angel
Okay guys.... ioliolk edited the white part out of this userbar, and they should be working on the rest of them.... Pray with me this works!!

riolubanner.png

EDIT: YES!! Look how beautiful!! Thanks to ioliolk!!!!!

BTW, Steven, I fixed your userbar... You had told me you wanted black and red, so I made it that!! I hope you like!!! (I'll edit and post the rest of them once my new friend is done.... XD)

Last edited:

mechanicaldragon

"X" the Scizor
@ riley/ioliolk, missed just a bit above the head of riolu. tell me how erase the white on photobucket and then i'll help speed up the process.

and greetings to ioliolk as well, i'll be sure to add you on our member's list.

and....50MC's to pkmner for recruiting someone!
wait a sec, how will the shop owner but items? shouldn't i be the shop owner, since the leader would normally have access to all pkmn/items. or is that being too greedy? i really haven't reached the battle tower in either game yet, but i can rush through HG if needed.
also, @ riley/ioliolk, i'm gonna try to see if i can remove the white on my user bar that's on my sig, unless either of you do it first^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.