• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iron Warrior's

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyKris

well for me all my pokes are legit, so i wont be as strongs as the hacks, but i dont got the tools for it but it just makes it more challenging for me

Its basically for lazy people like me. Sure, you could get a pokemon as EV'd And Iv'd And perfect natured as mine, but it would take endless attemtps...

HolyKris

yeah, but im satisfied with th rght nature, and srry 4 the lte reply its been lagging

HolyKris

yeah, but im satisfied with th rght nature, and srry 4 the lte reply its been lagging

Yes. It is quite alright :)
I realize this site is quite prestigous, so it may be slower than marriland in which I am frequently online :)

HolyKris

i see if i had my pokes rght now i would lik to try out my new team on you

That would be enjoyable.
Im frequently taunted by the people at my school for the words in which I choose to speak...I suppose there not used to my type.....

Haha. Funny....
Ohh jokes! I love jokes more than waffles!
Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a basebal bat xD roflmao!
Anyone here play guitar? :3 I does....

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
anyone interested in a fun battle?

TerraWolf

Banned
Let's try not to use Sav'd Pokemon in Wars. I understand and trust everyone of you, if I didn't, well we don't want another Fetch incident. It'll just be safer to use legits. It is their word against ours.

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
anyone up for a battle

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
Iron Warriors' basic colour scheme is Boltgun Metal. The hazard stripes, even during their loyal phase before the Horus Heresy, don't seem to have been applied with any particular rhyme or reason, but generally no more than two or three armoured areas will carry them and these should be adjacent. So there may be a striped shoulder pad and a striped greave, or two stripped greaves and a sriped plate on the backpack or whatever.

Painting hazard stripes isn't difficult, but it is quite time consuming. The new Iyaden Darksun colour - in the Foundation Paint set - is your salvation as, originally, you would have had to paint white over black, which can take flipping forever to get right.

I recommend starting with a pencil on the black undercoat. Use quite a soft pencil (3B-5B) and then you won't have to press very hard to get a visible line. If you can avoid it, don't paint the hazard stripes on a cylindrical surface (like a leg) unless you're really confident with the technique, as you're bound to find that they don't quite link up properly.
..................................................................................
wicker patio sets
pen and paper

want to battle

BLinD FaLCoN

Go Leafs Go!
Let's try not to use Sav'd Pokemon in Wars. I understand and trust everyone of you, if I didn't, well we don't want another Fetch incident. It'll just be safer to use legits. It is their word against ours.

this is were i completly disagree with u pkmner
i use savs and plan on using savs in the war so i think everyone else should to
as long as they have legit stats, eve,ivs, movesets, etc. then i thnk they should be allowed

if the opponent suspects anything go into a trade and confirm legit stats

anyone found having illegal movesets,stats, etc. will probably get kicked outta that clan so dont do it

TerraWolf

Banned
this is were i completly disagree with u pkmner
i use savs and plan on using savs in the war so i think everyone else should to
as long as they have legit stats, eve,ivs, movesets, etc. then i thnk they should be allowed

if the opponent suspects anything go into a trade and confirm legit stats

anyone found having illegal movesets,stats, etc. will probably get kicked outta that clan so dont do it

That's probably the best. If they do have illegal movesets, you have to battle one of the Clan Leader's after your caught, you win? You get put on the Serebii BlackList and banned from the clan. You Lose? You stay in the clan, but you drop to the bottom rank and will be forced to redo the Pokemon and have another battle.

BLinD FaLCoN

Go Leafs Go!
That's probably the best. If they do have illegal movesets, you have to battle one of the Clan Leader's after your caught, you win? You get put on the Serebii BlackList and banned from the clan. You Lose? You stay in the clan, but you drop to the bottom rank and will be forced to redo the Pokemon and have another battle.

i dont want the clan to be run like a nazi camp
so i wont go as far as to get u put on the black list

but that being said i dont like cheaters so ull get kicked
whether they win or lose, more or less i kno how much an attack is suppsoe to do to each pokemon
also i have damage calculators to refer to
so u cud cheat but eventually u will get caught :)

@pkmner : are u sure u sent in the cwar? shudnt it have been up by now?

Last edited:

BLinD FaLCoN

Go Leafs Go!
cwar thread is up
everyone go check it out in the clan war thread

find out who u gotta battle, pm them, and arrange a good time for when u have to battle

TerraWolf

Banned
Welcome to Croagunk Guy or ;453; Guy

Also, Yoda is now an Original Steel Member, being the Leader of Bronzong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.