• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

is 10 okay?

game3524

Am I the only one who thought that 10 was to young to start as a pokemon trainer. 13 sounds perfect to me

Zee-V70

lol no. Oh, and pardon me, but-
CLOSEAGE!

I guess in the pokemon world children are taught the necessary survival skills to survive in the wild at a very young age. In one episode Misty and Brock, used onix to find an underground hot spring during a blizzard. Meanwhile Ash built an igloo in order to survive. Obviously they knew what to do in a blizzard situation.

I wouldn't let my precious little angel of a child (if I had one lol) go out and survive on his own in the Poke-wilderness till he was at least 13. :p

please, my children would not be going out alone when they are 10, 13 or any other time by themselves before they turn 18, because I would be going with them ;)

KATHYxx

Linkin Park Trainer
Their Pokemon can protect them, and they can also fry them..
The kid himself needs to have enough experience points before trying to put exp points on Pokemon lol

Big bang theology

Yur notsoaverage az
10? hm...well sure as long as the kid has good street smarts and survival skills seems alright to me.

other than that, hell no, youd might as well shoot his/her head with a shotgun.

vs_seeker

Da One 'N' Only
I think they should be thaught about Pokemon at a school and once they graduate at the age of 18 they become trainers.

10 does sound too young for me, but I would toughen up and be brave.