• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

is an uber ice/dragon type plausable

pure13power

give me some feed back. do you think it would be unstoppable?

SSBB123

Hawtie
depends on base stats, movepool, etc.
this belongs in make a pokemon thread, and even still u need more than this

Icing Sugar

A tyranitar would easily rape its ***, or a fighting type.

I think that the best combination possible is water/dragon or ghost/dark, but they are weak to fighting w/foresight. o_O

Edge Master

I'm back!
yeah its plausible. they could just make one in the next gen.
but really it wouldnt be unstoppable. if it was really really strong though they would probably make a good counter for it

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Wait, how strong is this? Physical or Special? Defenses? Speed? Movepool?

For all I know, this could be raped by a Magikarp.

Dave.

Ice/Dragon is absolutely terrible typing. Pretty bad STAB too considering the power of Dragon moves and the fact that Steel remains untouched.

You know what would be good typing though?
Ice/Electric, Fighting/Ghost. Both with dual STAB hitting everything in the game for neutral.

No, ice/dragon couldn't become a uber. Garchomp could easily beat it.

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
It would be weak to Fighting, Steel, Rock, and Dragon. Yes, it would be stoppable. Very much so. Take Palkia, for example. It's typing is Water/Dragon, and Dragon negates Water's two weaknesses whereas Water negates one of Dragon's weaknesses. Ergo, Palkia is only weak to Dragon. Dialga resists eleven different types if I'm not mistaken. Both of these Pokemon are very easy to counter if you know what you're doing.

I'm guessing that a Pokemon with this type combo would probably be on par with Kingdra or Flygon in terms of usability.

AzureWatcher

Glacier Hugger
Meh. An ice and dragon type? No,no,no... We need an ice-type that can finally put an end to the onslaught of Scizors! Dragons would do nothing to abate that threat and therefore will be of no use to me, nor those of the Blinding Tundra.

However, it's not for us to decide. Just whatever GameFreak dreams up with.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
It really depends on how good it's stats are.

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
Steel/Dragon is more frightening and feasible to me.

Ice isn't a very loved typing overall like steel is.

M4zz

Banned
Mmmph. The only way to give a pokemon [UBER]Tags[/UBER] is for the stat calculations to be abnormal for a pokemon of it's look.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
I know a lot of Dragons have 4x Ice weakness but if you're looking for a non-legendary that's not weak to ice, try Kingdra. Its only weakness is Dragon.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
It'd only be "unstoppable" on the surface. But lots of OUs wouldn't have much trouble, theoretically, with that sort of Pokemon, and it might even provide opportunities to some overlooked Pokemon.