• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Anybody Ealse like this?

explodingwailords

Arctic Rush Leader
Okay,so I love the PMD games,but I have a question.Not trying to sound strange,but did anybody ealse want to or actually did cry at the end of PMD 2
or 1?Because I did. :D

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
The game's got the best storyline. It is hard not to cry. I did.

Torpoleon

I didn't cry or feel sad. Especially since I knew what would be happening. Except in PMD1. I was just angry because I thought that you couldn't evolve when the hero was leaving. I was like," Come on! I thought we could evolve! The game isn't supposed to end here!" As you can see, I wasn't that smart with Pokemon games. Anyways, I never did cry. I don't understand how people can. Maybe if I never knew what would happen in PMD2 then maybe I'd cry.