1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Is Anybody Ealse like this?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by explodingwailords, Aug 18, 2009.

1. explodingwailords

explodingwailords Arctic Rush Leader

Okay,so I love the PMD games,but I have a question.Not trying to sound strange,but did anybody ealse want to or actually did cry at the end of PMD 2
    or 1?Because I did. :D

2. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

no i havn't.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  3. calze6

calze6 Reclaiming da ladder

The game's got the best storyline. It is hard not to cry. I did.

4. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Pokémon Sun!

I didn't cry or feel sad. Especially since I knew what would be happening. Except in PMD1. I was just angry because I thought that you couldn't evolve when the hero was leaving. I was like," Come on! I thought we could evolve! The game isn't supposed to end here!" As you can see, I wasn't that smart with Pokemon games. Anyways, I never did cry. I don't understand how people can. Maybe if I never knew what would happen in PMD2 then maybe I'd cry.

5. BetoBrutal

BetoBrutal New Member

i didnt cry but it was a great story
    i played through it twice
    hmm i think i might start my game over.

6. rekreatur

rekreatur Well-Known Member

No, I didn't. You people are too emotional.

7. Illusione-Tempus

Illusione-Tempus 7 years, man I'm old

Actually I have to agree with this but when I watch sad events I always cry, even though I didn't want to cry ._.'