• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is anyone else hoping for Mystery Dungeon 3?

DarkerShining

Oh, yes. I do hope for another PMD game.

And I'd like another Pokemon Ranger game as well. I hope they keep all the good features of the second and third games, while also giving us more good new features if possible.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Well actually:
Red and Blue rescue team -1st mystery dungeon game
Explorers of Time and Darkness -2nd game
Explorers of Sky -3rd game
Lightening aventure squad, stormy adventure squad and blazing aventure squad -4th game

HOLY COW REALLY?!? I hope that comes out here!

I would love for another Mystery Dungeon game, it's had an amazing story so far, and I want to see more to it, especially with more lands (because as far as I know, Red/Blue and Time/Darkness take place in different locations/regions).

Phoopes

There it is.
HOLY COW REALLY?!? I hope that comes out here!

I would love for another Mystery Dungeon game, it's had an amazing story so far, and I want to see more to it, especially with more lands (because as far as I know, Red/Blue and Time/Darkness take place in different locations/regions).

The thing about the ones that came out in Japan but not in America is that they don't have 5th generation Pokemon in them. So yes, it would be another PMD game, but no new Pokemon would be added. I'd probably still buy it if there were no 5th gen Pokemon, but I'd be really disappointed if they don't update it with the 5th gen Pokemon.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
We're all expecting one, so i'm sure it'll come out after B/W 2. That, or just be for WiiWare.

iPokemon

Moonlight
After the main Pokemon games, my second favorite is Mystery Dungeon. I've always liked the story line and music, especially the Primal Dialga theme. I really hope they do make a new Mystery Dungeon with Generation V Pokemon.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
It'd be nice to have another PMD game....I've always loved playing them. :) I'm kind of tired of all the minigames....-_-

A new shadow pokemon game wouldn't be bad either though....:3

Dawn and Piplup

Piplup+Pikachu Fan
The new PMD game (stormy adventure squad, ext.) is not coming out in England or America. They decided not to make it so sadly it is only available on the Wii shop in Japan.

Serebii!

I think it would be cool to see one on 3DS with all the 5th generation Pokemon with a special Pokemon that could be transfered to Black and White 2, like the Manaphy egg in Pokemon Ranger

Pokénaut

I love the PMD series it's just so creative and the storylines are deeper than in the main series. I just hope they keep the pixelated look, I found it very interesting.

xXLuminousNightXx

The Shining Shinx
I'll be so sad if they don't make a new PMD game. The Mystry Dungeon series is my all-time favourite Pokemon game (even out-doing the main rpg). And like another person here said, PMD2 was so emotional and amazing, every time I finished the game, I would cry at that final goodbye scene ;_;

I think a new Ranger game would be pretty cool too, I liked that series as well, but thinking in terms of 5th gen Ranger, I don't know what sort of plot they could come up with, or if what they did come up with could out-do the 3rd Ranger game (riding Raikou and Latias FTW!).

But besides that minor fact, i'd say yes, yes please to both~ :)

Canto

I REALLY hope they make a 5th Gen PMD. I don't think my heart could take it if I couldn't play as my favorite little fire piggy. :498: If they do, they'll probably wait until BW2 so they can have Black/White Kyurem in the games.

SuperPichu

Pokémon!
I'm really hoping for this( although I want 5th Gen Ranger more). I hope Pichu(Me) and Minccino(Partner) are available as Starter and Partner! I wonder if the story will have something to do with Kyur@m?

Sunset Shine

In the Night Sky
A 3rd PMD game would be absolutely amazing. The storylines have a much higher quality than any other Pokemon games, amd I'd love to see more.

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
I'd love to see both games come back as Gen V. PMD have such detailed and emotional storylines. They're brilliant games, and it'd be interesting to see who the starter Pokemon will be. All Unovan, or based around B2/W2??

atypicalorca

Bird Keeper
I think a new Mystery Dungeon would be pretty amazing.

One thing that I found particularly aggravating in the games, though, is how HUGE a factor randomness is. Like, the same mission could go smoothly, or be a complete disaster, purely based on how lucky or unlucky you are. I dunno, some people might not mind that, but not having that much control over what happens in the game is something I find really stressful. I hate it when crap happens that I can't do anything about. Sigh.

So, if they made randomness a bit less of a powerful factor, I'd be all for a new game.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
I'm really interested in this...I'd love it to be like MD1 a bit, the part where you need the birds to go to Lugia, you can get Landorus with the other 2

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I wouldn't mind another PMD. Frankly, the whole concept of a human turning in a pokemon has always intrigued me, not to mention the main stories for the games have been awesome in the past. I remember the first time I had defeated Rayquaza on Red...That ending made me cry. The one with Groyvle did as well. The PMD games really put some emotion in everything.