• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is anyone else hoping for Mystery Dungeon 3?

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
With the fifth gen, the only spinoffs they made were pokepark, and the -yet to be released- Nobunaga's Ambition. I'll be the first one to say a new Mystery Dungeon is needed.( A new Ranger wouldnt be bad either.)

Charazemma

Ranger yes, Dungeon no. I could never get into it...

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
I'm personally a fan of both, but I can't stop playing Mystery Dungeon. And plus, I think everyone got their dreams shattered when Nintendo didn't release Blazing, Stormy, and Light in America.. I know I was upset.

S.G.

The Shiny Latios
Dungeon- Absolutely! Besides Black and White, PMD2 was the most emotional Pokemon game I have ever played!

Ranger- Meh. I never liked it. ._.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Ranger- Meh. I never liked it. ._.
To be honest, I only played through the first one, and the first part of number two.. but I always liked the idea..

S.G.

The Shiny Latios
To be honest, I only played through the first one, and the first part of number two.. but I always liked the idea..

The idea was ok I suppose, I just rage quitted severely on the first Pokemon Ranger. ._.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
The idea was ok I suppose, I just rage quitted severely on the first Pokemon Ranger. ._.
LOL I know what you're saying, I was too young and impatient when I first played it.

S.G.

The Shiny Latios
lol XD It was particularly the Salamence at the last level that blew up my styler every time I tried it XD

Aquarelle

Staff member
A year ago, I wouldn't have wanted another Mystery Dungeon at all, but after having played my Darkness game again last fall, I wouldn't mind seeing another one released and I would probably buy one of the versions. But I would much rather have another Ranger game.

Firebreather

A new PMD would be great, so long as its for the 3DS and not the Wii or something. Seriously, though, I just want to be able to have Zorua as my main character! :D

pokepark wasnt the only spin off released when gen 5 came out......pokemon rumble blast..........and i want 3ds versions of mystery dungeon blue and red rescue team.......i loved the music......and 3ds remakes would send me down a path of great nostalgia........(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HEWG6N_FuI&feature=relmfu) this song makes me cry and wish I still had my blue rescue team and explorers of time still............TT^TT

~Darkfire~

Quite funny at times
A new PMD would be great, so long as its for the 3DS and not the Wii or something. Seriously, though, I just want to be able to have Zorua as my main character! :D

I think the same, I don't have a Wii, and I'd die if it came out for it. And Zorua as a main character would be the greatest thing ever. :D

Bluelatios*

Yes, they seriously need another PMD game :D! The series has such unprecedented storylines and its really something magical!

YES!!!! Since pokemon black and white 2 is going to be released on DS and there is no news on a ruby and sapphire remake yet....the only way I'm going to get a 3ds is if a new pokemon mystery dungeon game comes out for the 3ds!!

I just love those games so much and everything about them....the music, the storyline, the background artwork!!! I hope they don't discontinue this series :(

Dawn and Piplup

Piplup+Pikachu Fan
Well actually:
Red and Blue rescue team -1st mystery dungeon game
Explorers of Time and Darkness -2nd game
Explorers of Sky -3rd game
Lightening aventure squad, stormy adventure squad and blazing aventure squad -4th game

But if you mean a new game then I would love that! Mystery dungeons IS one of my ULTIMATE ALL-TIME favourite pokemon game and I absolutely love it! It was so fun, the pokemon were cute and the storyline was amazing and really sweet, sad and happy and in a way, those games kind of changed my life. I hope they make a new dungeon game!
I also hope they mae dungeon 4 into English!