• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

is anyone here persian/iranian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rave

Banned
May as well ask if there are people who are strapped to bombs ATM.

misingnoglic

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
The only good Persian is a rug. That being said I've never met a Persian.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
No but I own one

[img139]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1662/anime053au4.jpg[/img139]

Take it out of context how you will.

Rave

Banned
I would rant about you but all swear words are blocked

Oh, that's too damn shitty of you, eh? Hell, it sucks you can't be bitchin' awesome like me.

ur white, so why dont i relate you to the KKK?

Lol, I ain't white, genius.

Sogeking said:
The only good Persian is a rug. That being said I've never met a Persian.

I love those rugs.

Cobalt_Latios

No but I own one

[img139]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1662/anime053au4.jpg[/img139]

Take it out of context how you will.
I really don't want to sound mean, but I was just about to do something similar. And yes, taking things out of context isn't something I do, but I'm capable of it.

That was cool by the way ;)

~C_L~

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I love how now that the "Puberty" thread has made its appearence, no Misc thread can get an even remotely serious answer.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I am not a Persian, but I do have a dormmate who is. Poor guy couldn't go back to his family for Thanksgiving, but I hope he makes it for Christmas.

misingnoglic

Man u guys are so racist

Oh, that's too damn shitty of you, eh? Hell, it sucks you can't be *****in' awesome like me.
I could always mispell them and be mean, but that would mean 4ucking up the forums

Lol, I ain't white, genius.
Not u, the racist dude

I love those rugs.
Every floor in out house has one, and on the wall lol

Are you saying that black pinstripe suits are bad? Try to be more sensitive.
Lets not forget the black TV in my room

MAN SERIOUSLY AM I THE ONLY PERSIAN ON ALL OF SEREBII?

Rave

Banned

Cobalt_Latios

I love how now that the "Puberty" thread has made its appearence, no Misc thread can get an even remotely serious answer.
Not only that, it seems that every other misc. thread is almost entirely neglected. And the worst part, it's not even completely on that subject; at 30-40+ pages, I think it's become something else.

OT: I don't know anyone who'd be a Persian/Iranian, but if I ever do, I'll let them know this thread is here. (God dammed fatigue)

Oh, and Iran is superior to Iraq mainly because it doesn't have as many negative associations (except that it shares the first 3 letters. Doesn't help it much...)

~C_L~

misingnoglic

Good, keep making them at low wage.
Ur thinking of the small eyed, game farming Chinese - we OVERPRICE
Ever been to a persian owned shop, we like out money - not one cent under retail

Wait, we did?
ME!
GOD!

It's not racism if you hate each nationality equally. And just because I'm white, I'm racist? I know what I'm doing this weekend.
No but you splurted out some racist things suck as we are bombers and we are only good for our rugs

m190049

Local psychopath
Dude, just keep in mind, we're usually just joking around.
Like if someone, say, in school were to say "your mom".
They probably don't even know who your mom is, it's just a random reply that's sorta comical. Although, it means nothing.

id ask who is jewish also but NO RELIGION
I'm Jewish. Hooraiz.

The only good Persian is a rug.
Ooh, I had one of those in Animal Crossing.

MAN SERIOUSLY AM I THE ONLY PERSIAN ON ALL OF SEREBII?
I doubt it. But possibly the only one online atm.
Many of the people that come here are sleeping right now.
Time Zones, and stuff...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.