• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

is anyone in a relationship

is anyone in a relationship

• yes im a boy and i am in one

Votes: 63 19.3%
  • yes im a girl and i am in one

Votes: 42 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 111 33.9%
  • No but i really want to

Votes: 111 33.9%

• Total voters

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
Don't forget the giving kittens little sweaters for Christmas pictures x3

miju~

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
I'm in one, going on 6 years and 1st GF too ^^

Hox

Banned
Not yet, but I'm really excited because I'm close to one. Give it a few more dates, and it'll be official soon. :)

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
There's a girl I've been going out with since September, but it's not really dating. We've gone places together, but in Middle School, nothing is really considered dating. Not to mention she doesn't go to my school, which makes it easier. *says sarcastically* -K

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
No, I'm in the middle of being surrounded by a lot of crushes I have
There are about two guys, and two girls who I'm crushing on at the moment, but I need to clear my mind and open up towards someone.

I'm not that lonely though, I want just someone were I can talk to about anything and everything, as well as listen to them. I don't get that with a lot of my friends as they kind of push back certain themes.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
There's a girl I've been going out with since September, but it's not really dating. We've gone places together, but in Middle School, nothing is really considered dating. Not to mention she doesn't go to my school, which makes it easier. *says sarcastically* -K
By it's loose definition, you are dating. once you start the hand holding/cuddling/kissing stuff then you're in a relationship. Or so I learned in my day.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Nope, but trying to develop one. It's hard, because I'm an Aries and she's a Libra. We have some good points, though.

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
> Malanu
*drinks*

My relationship is so unorthodox, I don't think anyone here could understand or appreciate it for all its worth. That being said, yes, I am in a relationship, and I am happy in it. Not happy in general, due to depression, but I am happy in the relationship.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
Yep, 1st actual relationship with a guy, and we've been going for about 9 months. I've been bf/gf with two guys before him but one was just for 2 weeks in middle school and it was so awkward we hardly spoke to each other, and the other was just texting for a month over the summer. It's amazing how less awkward I've become (or probably felt) since middle school

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Nope, but trying to develop one. It's hard, because I'm an Aries and she's a Libra. We have some good points, though.

Wait, you actually judge by that?

On topic, no, but I'm good friends with a girl I like.

I've noticed that a lot of people here say their relationships are "odd". But its common for the animalistic nature of humans to be erratic and not make sense.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
I'm in one...sadly we may be reaching the end of it...I have hope though...february 14 would be our 6 monthaversary ... If we break up before then imma still give her a Valentine's Day gift :l ... <3 V__V

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I'm single and It sucks. Well not so much because I can now buy stuff for myself (no more coach purses) whoo!!!