• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

is anyone in a relationship

is anyone in a relationship

• yes im a boy and i am in one

Votes: 63 19.3%
  • yes im a girl and i am in one

Votes: 42 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 111 33.9%
  • No but i really want to

Votes: 111 33.9%

• Total voters

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
There is no "right one". That's just a concept invented by Romance movies to make losers feel better.
And experienced by myself. The night my wife and I met, we both knew something was inherently 'right' about the other. Here it is almost 24 years later. Not bad for a chance encounter at an acquaintance's birthday party! I knew the birthday girl from High school and my wife worked with her roommate! Total chance hook up.

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Havent had any luck yet. Was in IB all highschool (pretty much all guys) and I was in engineering for my first year of university (once again, no girls). Im currently in commerce for my second year and there is a lot of hot girls in my program. The thing is, I have no idea how to approach them due to a lack of experience.