1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Is Anyone Playing PokeMMO?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Fizikal, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fizikal

Fizikal Active Member

Just wanted to see if anyone on here was trying it, it's a lot of fun.

It's managed to stay up for close to a year now, I think. Its community is really great too.

My friend and I have actually started doing a Let's Play on it, if you're not familiar:
    [Link removed]

What does everyone think of it? Anyone playing it competitively?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2013
  2. Lolsgod

Lolsgod Sexy Trainer

Welllllll, I'm playing it now thanks to this post XD

3. Fizikal

Fizikal Active Member

Yeah I mean, the official games will always be where it's at for new stuff. But these guys are really ambitious, they're planning to add the rest of 3rd Gen, and have your Pokemon carry over and everything. Trading and battling is such a breeze. Just makes me wish GameFreak took notice, and tried to up their game.

4. GoshinX03

GoshinX03 Pride & Power

Wow, I didn't even knew this existed! I'm gonna try to get my wife to play along side me.

5. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Sorry, but discussion of fanmade games like these which break the copyright aren't allowed on these forums. Nor is linking to your LP videos outside of your signature.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.