• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is anyone...

Are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbreath

Profesional Lurker
Most likely. It's got to better then that toothpick I got with my DS.

DBM44

Can you digg it?
I have both, but I will keep them sealed away. I may get another from a friend or something. People on eba ywere buying them for like $10 for one of them =/

Gribman92

I will in the beginning til I get tired of it

darkydude o doom

HeelBoy!WannaTreat?
Lol I'm not pre-ordering, and if I was the styluses look really wierd.

PkMnPwNs1991

<- Hot tamale
I'm not sure if Amazon.com includes the styluses with their perorders... If they do, I'll most likely use mine. I'm a lot more comfortable holding a pencil than a splinter.

Haruka of Hoenn

*Spamalicious*
It depends on the size and the weight. If it is larger than the regular stylus, I don't think I will use it. Also, if the Dialga/Palkia on the top gives it extra weight, I won't use it. I'll probsably just keep it for display or something.

Charry

It doesn't fit insdie the DS Lite. The thing is longer than the DS lite, length wise and width size.

I will DEFINATELY use my Palkia stylus. Hell I already use it now.

They sell them at Best Buy for 20$, but you can get it free when you deposit 5$ or more on Pokemon Diamond or Pearl. The Styluses are extremely larger than the standard styluses, so don't even count on them fitting in the DS Lite. They are not even heavy. They are light-weight, and VERY stylish. I adore them. I wish I had the Dialga stylus, because it's also very elegant. I cherish my Palkia stylus, I keep it confined to a small space in my room.

I don't know why anyone would keep Pokemon a secret, no one would care. Worst case scenario:
A guy sitting in homeroom, playing Pokemon Crystal, just chillin' and catching some pokemon. Another kid and his friends stroll by.
" Oh my god, are you playing pokemon?! "
" Yes "
" LAME! "
The kids laugh for at least a day, then get over it.

Oh jeeze, you'll never be able to live down THAT kind of humiliation.

>.>

Last edited:

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
If the preorder went right then I'm going to probably switch them from time to time. The weight won't matter that much, but it can't be too heavy.

vibe9222

King of the SandBox
i will but only for the first day i play D/P

xViet

I would use one, but I didn't preorder.Though, even if I did preorder, Canada's EB says I need to preorder both to get a stylus :(

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
if i get them i will you palkia for peral and the other one for diamond

LeoP2008

Trainer/Coordinator
Yeah, but I'm probably going to loose it in about a week...

Status
Not open for further replies.