• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is bestiality fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
For once, the title relates to the thread. Amazing.

Now, I'm being serious in this thread. I'm neither being silly or troll-like, merely trying to have a debate that's rarely talked about. Would bestiality be acceptable if the animal and the person consented? I saw this [LINK]page and started thinking about it.

I'm not into doing an animal, but then I don't see anything neccessarily wrong with animal-human sex, so long as no organism is being used for the other's oragsm. But what do y'all think about it?

Ethan

Banned
I usually don't intervene as far as debate subject matter is concerned, but I think the topic you've brought up is far too wild (Aha, bad pun to be made there.) to be discussed intelligently and the thread is more than likely to have 99% of users on one side leading to no real dispute/discussion whatsoever. Unless you're interested in being called an idiot and arguing with the entire community, which I don't think is in yours or my best interest.

/closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.